Cool Mera promotional video! by FIER086
Started on: 08-02-2017 10:07 PM
Replies: 4 (274 views)
Last post by: FIER086 on 08-06-2017 08:57 PM
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the first time I've seen this video. My apologies if this has already been posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVRkoVtZ68

------------------
'87 GT - 5spd, Project Car- 3800SC II: Full Rebuild, VS Cam, 90# Springs, 3.3 pulley, TOG headers, 3.5" CAI, WP underdrive pulley, A104's, 180* thermostat, 36lb injectors & SPEC 3+ clutch- 38SP3CL

'86 SE 2m4: my first car at 16- SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
alcazar88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting, I have never seen this before.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

This is the first time I've seen this video. My apologies if this has already been posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVRkoVtZ68

so I see you are in GR....I am hoping to have my 3800 Mera at the Metro Cruise this year. I see you got a 3800 "project car" that looks to be a beast the guy who owns the Harvey Lexus on 28th st offered up spots for Fieros in one of his lots right on the road. I went in 2014 and it was soo cool......my car is in good hands now with oleJoeDad I just hope his 2 week estimate is on and not the or 3 weeks part....

PS.....I am E.S. Mulder.........as well
*EDIT*
actually I think we have met, no??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 08-04-2017).]

FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool MERA! I am in GR. Hudsonville actually. I have been going to Metro Cruise ever since the first year (with my first Fiero).

I have never been to the Harvey Lexus lot however, but I do remember Fieros going there for a number of years. I think I might actually show up to Harvey Lexus this year! It's always good to see some West Michigan Fieros. I don't see too many around anymore.

My car is far from done, working on the body and paint next. But love the 3800SC in her!!

I don't believe we've met but maybe.

My name is Tyler.

Originally posted by batousai666:

so I see you are in GR....I am hoping to have my 3800 Mera at the Metro Cruise this year. I see you got a 3800 "project car" that looks to be a beast the guy who owns the Harvey Lexus on 28th st offered up spots for Fieros in one of his lots right on the road. I went in 2014 and it was soo cool......my car is in good hands now with oleJoeDad I just hope his 2 week estimate is on and not the or 3 weeks part....

PS.....I am E.S. Mulder.........as well
*EDIT*
actually I think we have met, no??

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock