Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Using P.I.P. to Replace Photobucket Images?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Using P.I.P. to Replace Photobucket Images? by copperhens
Started on: 07-30-2017 01:32 PM
Replies: 7 (239 views)
Last post by: carbon on 08-05-2017 11:33 AM
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensClick Here to Email copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am rather confused in trying to learn PIP lol. Can it be used to replace photobucket images in old posts of mine? How would I go about doing that?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is your avatar a Leghorn chicken?

You have to first find each image and upload it to PFF. Then you'll have to edit your posts for each image. This cannot be done with archive posts, of course.
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensClick Here to Email copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Is your avatar a Leghorn chicken?

You have to first find each image and upload it to PFF. Then you'll have to edit your posts for each image. This cannot be done with archive posts, of course.

No, she is my welsummer hen named Pepper.

Hmm, so after I upload it on PIP is there a link for that image I should need for my posts?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 448
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

...after I upload it on PIP is there a link for that image I should need for my posts?

As soon as you upload an image to PIP, there is a temporary link placed on your Windows clipboard. If you need access to it at a later time, it's stored in PIP's history folder.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-30-2017).]

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensClick Here to Email copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

As soon as you upload an image to PIP, there is a temporary link placed on your Windows clipboard. If you need access to it at a later time, it's stored in PIP's history folder.

Thanks so much! I got it now.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, just upload it in PIP, go back to your post (in edit mode) and hit control v to paste it.

Bob
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 448
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

...control v to paste it.

And for those of us with a mouse ... right click, and then left click "Paste".
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2017 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

I am rather confused in trying to learn PIP lol. Can it be used to replace photobucket images in old posts of mine? How would I go about doing that?

All I can see in this post...

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock