Started on: 07-10-2017 01:01 PM
Replies: 5 (252 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 07-10-2017 02:45 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to order a tube to extend the throttle body into the fender for a cold air intake. I want to do it online so I can have it here on Wednesday. Does anyone know the diameter of the outside or what size hose I need so I can go ahead and order this now while I'm at work? I Googled and Googled and Googled I tried zzp site I tried AutoZone and a few other websites and just cannot find the diameter. I would have thought I could have found it somewhere!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Buck531

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4" is what you'll need.

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67, XP, Ported heads, SD headers, 3.2. 12.6@108 1.8 60'.

Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I originally used one of these for mine. Its kind of a temporary solution.

I'm going to upgrade to one of these and some 4 inch couplers. You just cut out the part(s) you need.
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up going to ZZP's site to get their intake tubing. I have a N* Tb though but it's roughly the same outer size. It looks like zzp's tubing is out of stock though.

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67, XP, Ported heads, SD headers, 3.2. 12.6@108 1.8 60'.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone! I just ordered one from Amazon that will be here on Wednesday. I ordered the one that domtec said he uses a temporary solution, cuz I'm not sure what I'm going to end up with in the long run for running down in the fender so that is a good temporary one
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
I WISH They made this one in 4". I can only find it in a 3" diameter. The color certainly matches my engine compartment.....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock