Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Saw a Fiero this past Tuesday! Who owns it?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Saw a Fiero this past Tuesday! Who owns it? by kevin
Started on: 06-16-2017 12:56 AM
Replies: 6 (378 views)
Last post by: Bruce on 06-18-2017 06:45 PM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
I saw a red '86 GT traveling northbound on I-5 near Buttonwillow CA. It was a red (like I said), but this Fiero was hauling a black bicycle on the rear bumper? Who are you? Nice car😋
Cordially,
kevin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know who it was, but I really like seeing a Fiero actually being used, rather than driven to a show, then driven home to a sealed garage...if you know what I mean...The couple I've seen around San Leandro have been....badly treated.

Bike on the back....I do that...need to do it more! Maybe a trip up to Yosemite.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a well worn coupe here Ohio Sunday with what liked like a air conditioner box on the back and the car sagging under the load.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I don't know who it was, but I really like seeing a Fiero actually being used, rather than driven to a show, then driven home to a sealed garage...if you know what I mean...The couple I've seen around San Leandro have been....badly treated.

Bike on the back....I do that...need to do it more! Maybe a trip up to Yosemite.

I daily drive my formula. I have to agree with you. I hate seeing cars tucked away in garages never being driven.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

78_elky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 78_elkySend a Private Message to 78_elkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have yet to see another Fiero while I'm driving my Fiero
I frequently daily drive mine now, but there are no other Fieros in my area. I do get a ton of people who come up to talk about it and tell me they had one years ago.
Jessica
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2017 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thatd be hilarious if the owner was on here. I never see fieros around here either anmore. Or veedubs that was my first car a 71 bug. I had 6 n shoulda kept em. Went to mexico city n everybodys got one, it was pretty cool(just hard to breathe) lol

shem
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get second looks all the time, when I drive mine. Vintage collectibles here we come!
b

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock