Mera Door Latches by Fieromaineac
Started on: 06-13-2017 10:34 AM
Replies: 2 (166 views)
Last post by: batousai666 on 06-13-2017 03:06 PM
Fieromaineac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone ever removed their Mera door skin to reveal the inner workings of the exterior door latch?

Thanks,

Dana
Mera 8151
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well when I first got Mera X, I was trying to see inner workings to clarify if X is indeed a Mera and if i remember correctly....there was a bondo looking substance holding mine. may there are bolts/nuts under that to keep them from working off. let me see if I can reproduce the image in photo.......
*EDIT*
so maybe not with the bondo. if you take the screw out of the rubber molding you can see the top of the bracket kinda.
but no I never have.....hope someone chimes in that has and took pics as well this may be interesting and another way to help quantify a Mera...in the end also. good question

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-13-2017).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
so I just noticed also....you got plastic/rubber on/in your beltline?? mine is painted black. hope you got custom 88 Mera molding or I got issues. and my door handle if black too......which was the OEM color of my Fiero before conversion. I see your is red.......weird.

trying to get a pic but I seem to have forgotten how to get phone pics into my computer...all a sudden.
hate smart phones with a passion, that I do.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-13-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock