Started on: 06-11-2017 11:06 PM
Replies: 5 (371 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 07-08-2017 11:40 PM
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stumbled across this while going down the youtube rabbit hole. Not sure if its been posted before. Enjoy!

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am I hearing a BOV on occasion?

The interior of that Fiero is beautiful. The interior of the other Fiero appears to be a work in progress.

USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phantom Wipe at 2:18
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The white notchie is definitely running a turbo. The interior does look amazing as well as the rest of the car. I'm a sucker for aero notchies though.

------------------

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The notchie at the beginning looks really good with those IMSA scoops and I even like the wing with the black stands....And I believe I saw some flame out the exhaust which would point to a turbo- or serious engine damage(But he kept going so....TURBO!) Amazing to see two Fieros in a foreign country being tracked...and doing well.

I need to get my butt out and try a track event- I have run back roads my whole life (for....ARRRGGGG.....40 years) and do well, but I suspect I will have some learning at a track event...
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another cool video from these guys. Mostly focusing on the blue Fiero. Got some nice shots of it shooting flames.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock