3.4 PR install by JDWheat
Started on: 06-11-2017 11:05 PM
Replies: 4 (309 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 06-12-2017 08:00 PM
JDWheat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDWheatSend a Private Message to JDWheatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anyone near Clarksville, Tennessee that is willing to help me finish doing an install and help me figure out what parts were not returned to me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you send the complete car to someone to have the swap done?
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friend was helping him....basically took out the 3.4 from the friends Fiero, then installed 3.9....and then the friend left.....This guy could use some help completing the project....anyone in the near vicinity that could help him for a few hours a day for a couple of days would probably get it done.....One thing that WOULD stump me is he is installing the 7730 computer and DIS.....There has got to be some Fiero owners in Tenn & Kentucky...
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In that case, if the complete 2.8 that came out of his car is there, it's mostly just transfer everything over to the 3.4, 'cept he will need a flywheel/flexplate for an 88 or up 2.8 or 3.1.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Supposedly, the engine was already converted for Fiero duty.....It came out of a Fiero being converted to a 3.9 (I want that engine).....Anyway, he just needs some help...especially with the electronic 7730/DIS conversion.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock