Started on: 06-10-2017 11:03 PM
Replies: 1 (360 views)
Last post by: modemeagle on 06-11-2017 02:54 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watched my last Fiero hauled away today. I bought it a couple years ago and probably haven't put 500 miles on it but it was still sad to see it go. I've loved Fieros since day one and have been here almost since day one (Nov '99). (Not like I'm going anywhere. Even when I've been Fieroless, you couldn't get rid of me.) This was my 6th (including a Formula parts car) and will probably be my last. modemeagle2, please take good care of her.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
modemeagle

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman,

She is on her way to a great home and will be well taken care of. She will be my 3rd but not last Fiero.

UPDATE!

She has arrived.

It looks like the negative battery cable got loose during transit. I got it tighted and in my drive way. I replaced the battery terminals and now she is good. I washed her tonight and tomorrow I will work through any repairs to get her back on the road this week.

modemeagle

[This message has been edited by modemeagle (edited 06-11-2017).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock