Radio Bezel - Mod by Cajun
Started on: 06-02-2017 11:02 AM
Replies: 8 (430 views)
Last post by: Cajun on 06-04-2017 12:32 PM
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought I would share with you guys my latest modification to my radio bezel on my 86 GT.

The mod was done to accommodate the new 7" Single DIN slide out head unit and the Digital HVAC control unit. Oh, also changed out the A/C vents.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have documentation for that heater hvac control setup?
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. I second having some documentation or even a build process?
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have detailed documentation for the Digital HVAC upgrade. Somewhere in the archives in the Technical section you will find the basic write up. I have several MB of information on the upgrade. Too large to transmit via email.

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 06-02-2017).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could link it to like a google drive account and let members look at it that way. I have not don that before but that is one option. I will do a search for the write-up. Quick question, do you think it would be possible to change the color of the HVAC? Sometimes it just the film on the display.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The HVAC controller display color is what it is.

I'll see what it takes to set up a drop box.

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 06-03-2017).]

Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cajun

1554 posts
Member since Dec 2003
For those of you interested in getting documentation on the Digital HVAC build let me know here and send me a PM with your email address.

This way I can grant you access to the drop box. I will PM you with a link to the drop box.

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 06-03-2017).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested, codylkline@gmail.com
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2017 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who has expressed an interest in the Digital HVAC Conversion here is the link to the Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/...Alwi7C2d5YtbIXa?dl=0

Only those that have sent me a PM expressing an interest will have access to the Dropbox. Phirewire you have access.

If you decide to go forward with the conversion and need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 06-04-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock