Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Spare tire Jack- other car compatibility?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Spare tire Jack- other car compatibility? by ltlgt88
Started on: 05-15-2017 07:26 PM
Replies: 4 (324 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 05-16-2017 09:39 AM
ltlgt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there other GM cars that use the same spare tire Jack that the Fiero uses? That fits under the hood and allows you to use the hold down screw?

I have many junk yards in the area, and am in the need of a new Jack old one is broke. The Fieros in the yard don't have one in them.

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12, 15(Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)
Power Tour 2 stops 2016

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 05-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a stock 88 Fiero jack you can have. I will be in Hinsdale the weekend of 5/27 and can bring it up if you want it.

I switched to using a stock jack from a 97 full size 4x4 truck, so I never use the stock Fiero ones anymore.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some other might work and fit storage space but if you have sunroof many jacks will have clearance problems when you store the glass.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

I have a stock 88 Fiero jack you can have. I will be in Hinsdale the weekend of 5/27 and can bring it up if you want it.

I switched to using a stock jack from a 97 full size 4x4 truck, so I never use the stock Fiero ones anymore.

Will let you know by that weekend. Where in Hinsdale?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Will let you know by that weekend. Where in Hinsdale?

A few blocks south of Ogden on the west side of I-294 with the I-294 sound barrier in the back yard (I think the street is Lane).

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock