Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Show your ride or Bikini ! No one posts for free :) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Show your ride or Bikini ! No one posts for free :) by robert1234
Started on: 04-26-2017 09:12 PM
Replies: 67 (2624 views)
Last post by: GTGeff on 05-19-2017 11:59 AM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Took her out for a ride this weekend.....

Hey that decklid looks familiar.
IP: Logged
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I swear I'm not copying you!! (ok - I DID order the lip spoiler after I saw it on your car. )

Now to complete my over the roof spoiler..........

And to be fair, you DID make a lot of my interior parts.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can`t help it.
The parts are there and they look really good.
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The car looks great! The background looks a little neglected...

mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not to many shows these days, a couple of local Pontiac shows, mainly just go out for early morning drives around the country roads, sticking carefully to the speed limits !!

Originally posted by 2.5:

Hey what Fiero shows do you go to? I'd love to see this car in person.

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nicely done👍
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine.. dusty and dirty from all the ash and smoke from the fire in GA.... Will get some TLC for a local event saturday.

And leave my lack of grass out of it

who has time for yard work with Fieros to work on

[This message has been edited by Easy8 (edited 05-09-2017).]

robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's what I'm talking about, nice pics everyone !
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:
The car looks great! The background looks a little neglected...

This is an old Ho Jo's that I drive by once in a while.......thought it would make a nice contrasting background

Originally posted by JCircs:
Very nicely done👍

Thanks! - A lot of work went into it over the last 8 years - I'm just going to enjoy it this summer.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trivet

783 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by Easy8:
Here is mine.. dusty and dirty from all the ash and smoke from the fire in GA.... Will get some TLC for a local event saturday.

VERY sharp!!
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks! - A lot of work went into it over the last 8 years - I'm just going to enjoy it this summer.

Engine swap?
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:
Engine swap?

That's next winter/spring
Just going to enjoy cruising this season with everything BUT the engine swap done

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 05-10-2017).]

78_elky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 78_elkySend a Private Message to 78_elkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Jessica
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2017 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice.

----------------

Unrelated:
I'm just waiting for someone to post a pic of a bikini.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, I always had a thing for blue fieros. Have to ask.... is that Brutus the buckeye on the front of the house??? if so let me say OH...
78_elky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 78_elkySend a Private Message to 78_elkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, and as for the mascot, I have no idea. Thats my parents neighbors house hahaha I was over visiting and liked the sunset so took the picture
Jessica

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any pics of those tail pipes behind the bumper?
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, it does look at like Brutus the Buckeye to me.

2.5.. Not sure what view you are looking for. The trunk is still there just the lower part has been deleted. There is a sheet of metal in the trunk so I still have some space to carry things. (yes even less than a stock Fiero) The only place you can really see the pipes is from under the car but the lower wing blocks Alot of that view. let me know what angles you want to see and I will see what I can do.

And for the record this set up make a great trunk heater. When I first got the car running the floor of the trunk would hit 195 F. Wrapped the pipes all the way back, second heat shield over the muffler, Third heat shield under the trunk and then some insulation in the trunk and now it just gets warm to the touch. The wife still will not put her suitcase in the trunk...something about a can of hair spray and cars that catch fire.. she worries to much...I think,

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, it does look at like Brutus the Buckeye to me.

2.5.. Not sure what view you are looking for. The trunk is still there just the lower part has been deleted. There is a sheet of metal in the trunk so I still have some space to carry things. (yes even less than a stock Fiero) The only place you can really see the pipes is from under the car but the lower wing blocks Alot of that view. let me know what angles you want to see and I will see what I can do.

And for the record this set up make a great trunk heater. When I first got the car running the floor of the trunk would hit 195 F. Wrapped the pipes all the way back, second heat shield over the muffler, Third heat shield under the trunk and then some insulation in the trunk and now it just gets warm to the touch. The wife still will not put her suitcase in the trunk...something about a can of hair spray and cars that catch fire.. she worries to much...I think,

If its too sealed up no big deal. Just curious what the rest of the exhaust looks like
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the best I can do for you. This is a shot of the back set of pipes after I wrapped them and added the second layer of heat shield to the muffler. The second set of pipes run underneath these. There is no balance crossover in this set up.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simpler than I was thinking, cool, thanks.
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about both?

f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is mine.. dusty and dirty from all the ash and smoke from the fire in GA.....

I thought that looked familiar! This is the view I had all the way through the mountains at Run for the Hills! Very cool car. Sounds great too. I liked all the details.
Only one problem. It's chopped so low, I almost tripped over it in the parking lot!
Ron

[This message has been edited by f85gtron (edited 05-18-2017).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
How about both?

Careful. Don't get us in trouble with Google.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

How about both?

Chopped notchy with suicide doors? This is my first view of this car. I really like it.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Chopped notchy with suicide doors? This is my first view of this car. I really like it.

Where??? I can't see it....and I've stared at the above photo for quite some time.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where??? I can't see it....and I've stared at the above photo for quite some time.

Will this help?

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2031 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by dratts:

Yep. The LT1 Stinger. A V8 Archie creation back in 2001. My wife bought it for me as a Valentines Day present back in 2004.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock