2+2 Concept Car Question by Fiero Vampire
Started on: 04-07-2017 12:28 PM
Replies: 11 (512 views)
Last post by: pHoOl on 04-13-2017 07:11 AM
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey for any that has actually have seen the car, I was wondering are the rear Windows/Sail Panels glass, plastic or both.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... dont remember, but i did sit in the back seat
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks pHoOl for your response, my assumption is it would have to be glass if it went into production but being a concept car maybe Pontiac just threw plastic in instead. Just be interesting to know.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks to be the same material that they used for the fastback rear clip, as it's just one big piece.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judging by the warped reflections in the sail panels, they have to be the same plastic as the gt sails. The clean reflection in the windshield helps this theory. Do I spy a steering wheel with radio controls? Looks like a GTA trans am wheel to me!
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the 2+2 ever went into production, just think of the difficulty we'd have finding reproduction sail windows for it now...
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Judging by the warped reflections in the sail panels, they have to be the same plastic as the gt sails. The clean reflection in the windshield helps this theory. Do I spy a steering wheel with radio controls? Looks like a GTA trans am wheel to me!

It does have radio controls.

I'm not quite sure what the front seats are out of, but I don't remember seeing those separate headrests before.

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front seats are also from a GTA trans am. The community refers to them as "E.T. seats" and I do have to agree.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They looked plastic to me, but I didn't touch them.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steering wheel is out of a gta looks like 87-88 version also the seats out of 90 firebird and the rear seats look like from a newer model grand prix by the stitching like 97-02. You can easily install the gta controls into your car. there are easy and hard ways to do it. i would suggest using the same paired with the same radio / or a newer radio with steering wheel control option. use the one with the wired control not the ir it is easier to setup. for the cancel cam setup use an abs cancel cam and not the cancel cam that came from 87-88 cars. This setup will save you hours of headache and $$ trying to find parts.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way off subject, but what year was the 2+2 built, and which year Fiero served as the base?
PFF
System Bot
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It had 2 radios as well, one in front and one in the rear

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock