Started on: 04-06-2017 11:12 AM
Replies: 4 (139 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 04-17-2017 07:28 PM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come join the our Fiero Family on a Wine Cruise to the Boordy Vineyard on, Saturday May,13. We will meet at 10:30 am in Hunt Valley, MD at the mall for the Cars & Coffee event. Feel free to arrive early as you can enjoy the cars at the show starting at 7:30 am. From Hunt Valley, the Fieros will cruise 15 miles of back roads to the vineyard. The address will be given out at Hunt Valley to place in your navigators. Once we arrive at the winery, we'll park together in the lot. Feel free to bring your lawn chairsand light picnic foods.

There are three rules for our time at Boordy, Outside food can not be brought in the buildings, no pets and no outside wines.

Come and enjoy the afternoon with friends! Any kind of cars is welcome. Although we'd love to see your Fiero, we more importantly want to see you! For further info, please contact Garry Dammons at basenface@aol.com.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to put this on my calendar. I live about 1.5 miles from Boordy. Been here for 20 years and have never been there. Maybe it's time to say hey to the neighbors!
We had a cruise a couple of years ago around here. Most of the countryside is beautiful.
Doug
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mytime:

I'll have to put this on my calendar. I live about 1.5 miles from Boordy. Been here for 20 years and have never been there. Maybe it's time to say hey to the neighbors!
We had a cruise a couple of years ago around here. Most of the countryside is beautiful.
Doug

Wonderful! Garry has already checked it out and said they are excited to see the Fieros! Even if you can't make it for the whole day, you should definitely stop by!

MayhemWinters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really looking forward to this day

We'll be there if we can ever get all the air bled out of the clutch system
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some great posts here in the archives on tricks to get the job done ;-)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock