CAR SHOW - Car Club of Virginia Tech by gwg1995
Started on: 03-20-2017 09:11 PM
Replies: 9 (234 views)
Last post by: USMUCL on 03-23-2017 05:34 AM
gwg1995

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to invite the Fiero community to the Car Club of Virginia Tech Car Show. I have attached the flyer below.
It will be a good time! We rented a mobile Dyno for the day so come see how much power your car is putting to the ground!

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I hope to see some of you there!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be sure to share it with others in MAFOA. Unfortunately, I don't think my car will be ready by then ;-( I didn't realize you were at VT!

Hope to see you at Carlisle this year!

~ Jen
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Va is the show?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for spreading the word to MAFOA club! And yes I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at VT. I plan on making it to make it to Carlise this year to show off the changes I've made since last year

The show is in Blacksburg Virginia. I have attached a link below to the exact location in google maps.

https://www.google.com/maps...166729!4d-80.4168298
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if I'm a Mountaineer and would sooner smash my Fiero into tiny bits with a tire iron and pluck my eyeballs out with a large serving spoon than go to a "Virginia Tech" car show?

I guess it could be worse . . . at least you're not trying to convince anyone to attend a Pitt car show.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

What if I'm a Mountaineer and would sooner smash my Fiero into tiny bits with a tire iron and pluck my eyeballs out with a large serving spoon than go to a "Virginia Tech" car show?

I guess it could be worse . . . at least you're not trying to convince anyone to attend a Pitt car show.

Then youd be a party pooper
gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a tire Iron and serving spoon that I'd like to let you borrow lol.

Just kidding! I have no hate for WVU, just a love for cars. All Universities are welcome!
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'll pass the word around the Hampton Roads area.

Rob
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, all in good fun. I won't be at your show, but I will be at the game in September

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock