Condon Skelly Collector Car Insurance by jazz4cash
Started on: 03-08-2017 12:43 PM
Replies: 3 (197 views)
Last post by: jazz4cash on 03-09-2017 12:06 PM
jazz4cash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a quote from this company which is about 50% less than I am currently paying at American Collectors/ American Bankers They are located in New Jersey but so far I haven't found any ratings for them.

Anybody heard of this outfit?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google is your friend ------ But with insurance, you usually get what you pay for when and if you file a claim. The question many people forget to ask is about depreciation, as some 'agreed value' policies will begin to depreciate the value of your car the day the policy begins!
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jazz4cash:

....I am currently paying at American Collectors/ American Bankers....

I have American Collectors/ American Bankers also, here's my policy rate. Is yours about the same rate ?

jazz4cash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

I have American Collectors/ American Bankers also, here's my policy rate. Is yours about the same rate ?

I pay $212 on agreed value of 9000 for my 88 GT. I had asked about lowering the value to $7500 but that only reduced the premium by $7.50.
The new company quote is only $95.

EDIT: I presume you have some value for custom work in the "Other than Collision" category and that is also why your Agreed Value is so high?

My experience is much different than "you get what you pay for", at least for other types of insurance. I find it pays to shop your business every few years.
I may need to review exactly what the "agreed value" covers, but I thought it excludes depreciation.

[This message has been edited by jazz4cash (edited 03-09-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock