Working with what's there, going for what's not by TheIronDuke84
Started on: 03-04-2017 01:24 PM
Replies: 1 (149 views)
Last post by: TheIronDuke84 on 03-04-2017 01:31 PM
TheIronDuke84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheIronDuke84Send a Private Message to TheIronDuke84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosity, anyone ever tried, or heard of glueing steel panels (like flat, galvanized, semi flexible) to the fiero panels, trim to fit of course, in order to make a More workable surface? I want to make my '84 Indy an extreme sort of fastback with a more angular and longer front, 308 style rear, and overall slightly different look.
Also, what about modifying the existing interior? Using the existing dash, trimming back the AC vent, turning that square gauge cluster oval, sort of a remodel of what's alreasdy in place and introduce some new parts as well. I started doing this on a previous fiero shell(flaring the fenders and doing up the interior)which I had to give up per divorce, city on my rear, lack of options. I never stopped to ask for advice and opinions then. Now I'm thinking differently of it. Thoughts? Examples? Can't wait!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheIronDuke84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheIronDuke84Send a Private Message to TheIronDuke84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any advice is welcome fellas, don't be bashful. I've searched all over and all I seem to find is complete dash and body swaps. Just want to hear some opinions and ideas about what I'm thinking.

[This message has been edited by TheIronDuke84 (edited 03-06-2017).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock