How much is this Fiero worth? by copperhens
Started on: 02-21-2017 11:25 AM
Replies: 3 (250 views)
Last post by: onesexyfiero on 02-21-2017 07:29 PM
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friend's brother tried to sell his Fiero a couple months ago for $1800, then dropped it to $1200, no one bought it so now it's sitting in his backyard.

From what I know about it, it's a white 84 SE. I think it's an automatic and the brother said something is wrong with its shifting. Odometer broke at 150k miles and had about 175k. I assume it's got some rust on it as well.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84 4 cyl auto is arguably the least desirable model. Trans issue, rust, and sitting's not good. If it runs and drives, maybe $300?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More like $100.....
Sorry.
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I was being generous. I've picked up way more desirable Fieros for $300. I wouldn't buy it for that, but I also already currently own 5 Fieros. I don't think its out of the realm of possibilities that someone would pick it up for that. I'm convinced there's always at least $300 in parts in just about any Fiero. If the rust isn't too bad, and its in decent shape overall aside from the trans, it could be a cheap project for someone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock