Fiero to test drive in Michigan? by copperhens
Started on: 02-12-2017 02:32 PM
Replies: 8 (262 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 02-14-2017 03:41 PM
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before I'd look into buying one, I'd like to have the chance to test drive one on the road first. I've heard mixed options on it as a first car, figure I'd need to try it out for myself. I'm in the Oakland county area.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talk to Steve (solotwo) on here. He is in Grand Rapids and I believe was selling his 3800sc car.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first car? You mean like drive it in the Michigan winter?? No. These cars are way too old and prone to rust. The good ones that are left should be kept good.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By first car, do you mean that you have recently acquired your drivers license?
fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero was my first car. No regrets what so ever. Its cool, slow, and easy to fix if your willing to get your hands dirty. There is tons of help in the community.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might try contacting the Michigan Fiero Club (http://www.michiganfieroclub.com) as they have many members in the Oakland County area. One of them might have their car on the road year round and can take you for a test ride/drive. Fieros seem pretty rare on the Oakland County roads during the winter. Sure there are a few out there, but those look rough. You might have a better chance of getting a ride come April after the snow, ice and salt are gone. Might also try calling some of those who have their cars for sale on Craigslist as a few look like daily drivers. They are fun to drive, safe and classics, but the good ones are in storage right now!

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 02-13-2017).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2017 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Talk to Steve (solotwo) on here. He is in Grand Rapids and I believe was selling his 3800sc car.

If it is his first car he needs to start out slow. Take baby steps then work up to a V6 Fiero then a 3800SC. LOL
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude! Buy a truck!
Oakland County roads will kill a Fiero!
You need off road capability!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock