Good By Pennock's Fourm by LorenBateman
Started on: 02-06-2017 09:53 PM
Replies: 23 (1614 views)
Last post by: NightMare Cruiser on 07-14-2017 12:39 PM
LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wife says I spend to much time in the garage on the fiero and shes tired of it. She says it either her or the car. I love my wife with all my heart and i know shes is the one for me Soooo. I will be off line for a few days while i help her pack her bags and find her a place to live

see ya in a few days!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do what you have to to get well. Hope you have a full and complete recovery. If you run out of sick time let us know, we'll figure something out. If a persistent rash continues see your healthcare professional.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:

I will be off line for a few days while i help her pack her bags and find her a place to live.

Glad to hear you've got your priorities straight.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I showed this to my wife - for some reason she didn't find it NEARLY as funny as I did.

Women.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's only thousands of Fieros out there...there's billions of women.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy her a Fiero. Problem solved.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

LMAO
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, Nice.. Where is that 'Like' button?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

That is how I handled it!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone will pick her up in a Ferrari kit car and she will be back to square one lol.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does not always work that way. I have four Meras and have not been able to get my wife to drive one of them even around the subdivision. She can drive a manual very well but says that she has trouble seeing out of the rear window (Meras have a rear window that is about five inches smaller than standard due to the body design). I even put in rear cameras on two of them and she still will not drive them. Too bad as it would be nice if we could take two cars to a show and it would even help resolve the limited luggage space issue that bugs her.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2017 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wife says I spend to much time in the garage on the fiero and shes tired of it. She says it either her or the car. I love my wife with all my heart and i know shes is the one for me Soooo. I will be off line for a few days while i help her pack her bags and find her a place to live

see ya in a few days!!!!

Awesome A real man!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

AMEN!!!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2017 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to trade up to the new model - Wife 2.0
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Throughout my 13 year marriage my wife has always been treated with respect but; within the context of what is ethical, responsible, honest, lawful and moral, I do what I want, whenever I want and spend what I please on my hobbies. You don't get married to become a slave or to take orders . When it comes to my Fiero hobby, my wife doesn't get a vote! When it comes to her interests, I also mind my business and let her be happy.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's what I did... lol
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Dennis and I must be neighbors! I'm the same!!!!

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Throughout my 13 year marriage my wife has always been treated with respect but; within the context of what is ethical, responsible, honest, lawful and moral, I do what I want, whenever I want and spend what I please on my hobbies. You don't get married to become a slave or to take orders . When it comes to my Fiero hobby, my wife doesn't get a vote! When it comes to her interests, I also mind my business and let her be happy.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is Loren Bateman?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Does not always work that way. I have four Meras and have not been able to get my wife to drive one of them even around the subdivision. She can drive a manual very well but says that she has trouble seeing out of the rear window (Meras have a rear window that is about five inches smaller than standard due to the body design). I even put in rear cameras on two of them and she still will not drive them. Too bad as it would be nice if we could take two cars to a show and it would even help resolve the limited luggage space issue that bugs her.

Nelson

Thats weird. My Ferrari kit was based off of Mera and it uses the factory Fiero rear (all in fact) windows. I had no more problem seeing out the back than i did with my factory bodied Fieros. On my kit though, I did slot out the quarter windows with like 1/2" slits in the louvers to take out the one blind spot...that wasnt really blind if you used side mirrors. Your wife just used that for an excuse. My gfs loved driving mine when I gave them the chance.

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And more women are being made every day! Just saying.......

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put a couch and tv in the garage or make space in the living room for the fiero so shes never alone. My wife doesnt care what I buy. I always run it by her and she always says what am I waiting for. She loves seeing the junk I bring home cheap and make really nice. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, jetskiis- I got a keeper. I dont even let her drive em lol. She wants to but I say theyre still in the testing phase so not safe for her to drive.

shem
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Thats weird. My Ferrari kit was based off of Mera and it uses the factory Fiero rear (all in fact) windows. I had no more problem seeing out the back than i did with my factory bodied Fieros. On my kit though, I did slot out the quarter windows with like 1/2" slits in the louvers to take out the one blind spot...that wasnt really blind if you used side mirrors. Your wife just used that for an excuse. My gfs loved driving mine when I gave them the chance.

Roger,

The Meras also use all of the stock Fiero windows. However, the bottom three or four inches of the rear window is covered by the rear deck lid. Most of the Meras even have some sort of blackout strip over this area. I also slotted some of the louvers as an aid to backing and removing some blind spot areas but it is not a whole lot of help. I have not driven many stock Fieros (one that I remember) but believe that I could see a lot more through the rear window than I do in a Mera.

Nelson

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Haha, Nice.. Where is that 'Like' button?

Here
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

see ya in a few days!!!!

At least you got your priorities straight!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock