Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Would anyoe be willing to help support my upcoming YouTube Channel? Fiero related

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Would anyoe be willing to help support my upcoming YouTube Channel? Fiero related by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 01-31-2017 09:12 PM
Replies: 9 (319 views)
Last post by: fastback97 on 02-05-2017 04:19 AM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone, I recently have started doing a lot of Automotive Photography and holding automotive modeling events with the Automotive Group I belong too. We started getting into video to expand on our events for the models and car owners and have put together a Youtube channel to share the videos. So far we just threw together a few test vids to learn the format and video software we will be using as well as figuring out the drones and stuff. All the proceeds we make from YouTube will be used to fund the Charity car shows we host. Here is a vid of my Chop Top with one of the girls you have seen in the Girls With Fiero gallery it's safe for work I think so watch away! and thanks for watching!! Please like out channel and lots of cool Videos will come soon including car show walk arounds and car owner interviews by random models! I will also be doing videos with how to's related to a few things you guys have seen me doing in the build threads in the future!! We go by AMP to make it shorter Ascension Motorsports Performance

Please share, like and Subscribe!! all proceeds from the channel go to the charity events we hold.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-31-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh forgot to add , last year our events raised over 1,500 dollars for the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation! We hope to triple that this year!! It's a great cause!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-31-2017).]

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I admire your charity work but you actually let that dirty foot model stand up inside your car?? wow I would even let me wife in mine with her shoes on!! also aren't car maodel suppose to have big &*^%$ as a pre requisite??
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

I admire your charity work but you actually let that dirty foot model stand up inside your car?? wow I would even let me wife in mine with her shoes on!! also aren't car maodel suppose to have big &*^%$ as a pre requisite??

Lol No worries if it gets screwed up I just repaint it, benefit of being the guy who built it! Plus the interior is black and a towel was down. her feet are dirty from all the car polish on the floor the vid and pics were taken at a car wash detail shop
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on your channel....
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys! Right now our editor is putting together new vids as I write this, and hopefully in a few weeks if everything goes well I will have a new drone to shoot ultra hd vid with!! tentatively I am planning on making the trip to the dells show to cover it so lets see how it all goes!! and of coarse ill prob bring a model to interview ya all!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-01-2017).]

fastback97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback97Send a Private Message to fastback97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like a lot of things. Fieros and hot women are two of them!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastback97:

I like a lot of things. Fieros and hot women are two of them!!!!

LOL I got just the thing for that~

fastback97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback97Send a Private Message to fastback97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

LOL I got just the thing for that~

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock