Hot Rod Power Tour is coming through Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana again this year. This is the “World’s Largest Car Enthusiast Road Trip”. More Than 5000 vehicles participate during the whole week, traveling approximately 1500-1800 miles together.
This year’s dates are.
• June 10 – Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
• June 11 – Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa
• June 12 – Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds in Davenport, Iowa
• June 13 – University of Illinois (State Farm Center) in Champaign, Illinois
• June 14 – Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois
• June 15 – Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, Indiana
• June 16 – Bowling Green Warren County Regional Airport in Bowling Green, Kentucky
The trip is not just about the shows at these venues, but about the road trip through America with thousands of other car enthusiast all going the same route. May of times interstates are not used, allowing you to see small town America.
Shows run between 12pm-6pm (come and go as you want, non-judged), and continue into the hotel parking lots at night. Most participants are on the road traveling to the next stop by about 6-8 am. The detailed travel route won’t out until about 1-3 weeks before the actual tour.
A few Fiero’s from Illinois and Texas are planning to attend for the whole week. If you are interested in participating in this event please get a hold of myself, Scott Campbell or visit Hotrod.com/events
The week is unforgettable and you will be hooked for future year. (This is my 10th )
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)
[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 03-21-2017).]