Started on: 01-23-2017 05:48 PM
Replies: 1 (140 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 01-28-2017 07:29 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club!

Our regular monthly meeting is this Saturday for lunch at our regular lunch place of Pappas BBQ. Visiting from 11'ish to noon, then meal and meeting.
The previous meeting in December was our Holiday Party which was quite nice... we even had Mike Valentine fly in from Colorado to join us! Always good to have visitors!... he is a new home owner... Congrats Mike! Road Trip to Colorado for a housewarming anyone? Also, James Perry recently got his realtors license, make sure to congratulate him on this recent milestone.

For the club meeting, the first action is to cover the duties of the club president and vote a reliable member in. I have enjoyed being NTFC President for about 11 years now, but I would really relish a break. If you have an interest in taking over, please make it known at the meeting and know that you will have my full support. No marching... no demonstrations... just a peaceful transition of power...

Member Jim East has offered to take point on Spring Fling which is greatly appreciated, especially as I am still convalescing post knee replacement. I should be at the meeting... but forcing Anthony to burn a bunch of time and gas to haul me around... it's nice to be able to lean on your Fiero Family. So we will talk Fling and Round-Up events, have Show-n-Tell, and any other random topics... And I heard a rumor that we may have another out of town guest too!

Looking forward to going out Saturday!... I've only been out once for leisure since December 13th!

-blake

------------------

<---- did you buy Cliff a beer? ...............
@NorthTexasFiero , friend us on FB: North Texas Fieros , www.northtexasfieroclub.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great to meet you guys today at the meeting! Hope I can make it to some more!

-Jason
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock