Started on: 01-11-2017 07:19 PM
Replies: 3 (336 views)
Last post by: DotTC on 01-12-2017 12:54 AM
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I picked up a 1986 Coupe with a 2.5 and a 5spd, along with a 87 GT with a 5spd. The GT has no title so I have no ability to make it road worthy, however the 86 coupe has a solid frame and good title. I'll get pictures of everything shortly, but really want to get some suggestions, everyone's opinion on the front and rear fascias.

I've got the Aero rear fascia from the GT, the front aero fascia is not usable at all. I also have the 87-88 coupe fascias from a third parts car I can use. I wondered what everything thought about using the coupe fascias instead of the aero fascias, and if ya'll had some pictures of what they look like in different colors?

I plan on swapping the v6/5spd from the GT over to the 86, along with some of the interior parts. I'll post pictures as things progress, though it will be slow as I recover from my broken wrist and this cold weather goes away.

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you put the 88 fascias on the 86 coupe, it will look exactly like an 87 coupe (or an 88 coupe / Formula)

If you then put the fastback clip on the coupe, it will look like a Formula fastback.
(minus the whaletail and scoops)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-11-2017).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

If you then put the fastback clip on the coupe, it will look like a Formula fastback.
(minus the whaletail and scoops)

That was the car I was thinking about, I just couldn't remember who it was that owned it. I'm going to search, but do you have any shots of the rear of it?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock