NOS GT trunk seal or Fiero Store? by wgpierce
Started on: 01-08-2017 01:05 AM
Replies: 2 (196 views)
Last post by: tshark on 01-08-2017 07:52 AM
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have a 7600 mile Fiero but noticed the trunk seal is ripped in a few places. That guy infinitewill doesn't seem to be selling any more so I have discounted that as an option. I have found an NOS seal (maybe) and am wondering how good the Fiero Store seal is compared to GM. Also what's an NOS seal worth do you think?

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the Fiero store one on my 88GT and it is great!.. A little tight on the closing of the decklid (cushion rubbery but nice) but also top quality I think --compared to the mitered/hotglue with bandaid patch corner and call it design quality. It's Heat seamed like factory but with a subtle difference.. If I remember correctly. The shaped contour looks as of OEM... But I may have jumped to conclusions.. I was upset on my previous buy.. Beware out there!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-08-2017).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The TFS seal is great!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock