Fiero Green Tint & Grey Tint Door Glasses In Stock by prosource
Started on: 01-06-2017 10:35 AM
Replies: 8 (523 views)
Last post by: prosource on 01-07-2017 10:09 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[b][/b]We still have a few sets of green tint and grey tint US made door glasses for the Fiero in stock. the prices are the same for 2017 making it 4 years in a row now without increasing . I am not sure how long that will last as costs start to rise in the future.
$160 each green or $175 each grey. You may see on Ebay at any time under prosourceglass or just email us at info@prosourceglassintl.com for specific freight quote or to pick up.

There are also some OEM roof glasses available in California at our distributor..

[This message has been edited by prosource (edited 01-07-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really like a set of these but I am guessing postage to the UK is going to be an expensive operation?
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If we can send them by USPS it maybe less than $100 I am guessing or close to that. i am not too fond of sending 2 door glasses that size thru the post office but we do it sometimes for glass a little smaller. Unless you check with DHL on your end. They have good rates i think origination from US to UK/ Europe. The size is approx 27 x 6 x 52 inches witha weight of 32 lbs in our standard box. Cheers, Richard
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a sunroof glass from Rich, and could not be happier! Customer service was top notch from order, delivery and follow up.

Rich, you have an odd typo in your first post. "4175" I think you probably meant "for $175"?
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How dark is the grey tint? Did a quick search but can't find any photos.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the grey tint. My drivers side window is down and sun roof is out so the tint is a little darker when its closed up.
Good night vision so that's another plus.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 01-07-2017).]

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the response. It was helpful. Nice looking GT BTW.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I ordered a sunroof glass from Rich, and could not be happier! Customer service was top notch from order, delivery and follow up.

Rich, you have an odd typo in your first post. "4175" I think you probably meant "for $175"?

Thanks for the response and happy you liked it. I just adjusted the typo..
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

prosource

105 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

How dark is the grey tint? Did a quick search but can't find any photos.
If you go onto Ebay under prosourceglass you will see actual pictures of the grey tint close up.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock