Fiero model car parts by NEVERDONE
Started on: 12-26-2016 08:50 PM
Replies: 15 (516 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-23-2017 11:39 AM
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2016 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a rear spoiler for a 1/24th scale fiero kit. With stands. I stole one out of my kit and now i need one! I will buy either parts or whole kit if reasonable. Please let me know. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
never seen a 1:24th plastic kit... was it a notchie
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2016 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

never seen a 1:24th plastic kit... was it a notchie

One like this I assume
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222285417156
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2016 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes thats it. Just didnt want to pay that much for just a wing.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple of Fiero kits. I'll check them out and get back to you on the spoiler. I should have one you can have.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnt671

2271 posts
Member since Feb 2001
I have one you can have. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent i think. Phone went wiered. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it, and replied.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for future info, parts like that are not that hard to make from scratch. I used to build tons of models including cars, that I made pieces that were not available or missing. I built a Plymouth Superbird out of a Plymouth 2 dr hardtop. I made the wing and nose from sheet plastic from the hobby shop and finished with body filler.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its weird to me that 1:24 and 1:25 scale Fieros both exist.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AMT and JoHan were the best plastic car kits and 1/25. Monogram and Revell were big on 1/24, but no idea why.
PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Just for future info, parts like that are not that hard to make from scratch. I used to build tons of models including cars, that I made pieces that were not available or missing. I built a Plymouth Superbird out of a Plymouth 2 dr hardtop. I made the wing and nose from sheet plastic from the hobby shop and finished with body filler.

Ingenuity.. something the world is lacking in the youth of today a lot of times

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive got plenty of ingenuity. And had i not been able to find one, i wouldve figured out how to make one. Been doing this for a long time and even made scale auto magazine twice which was super cool!!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Ive got plenty of ingenuity. And had i not been able to find one, i wouldve figured out how to make one. Been doing this for a long time and even made scale auto magazine twice which was super cool!!

Wow that is awesome.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
modifying a std Fiero model and looking for a 4.9 engine model to install. Anyone got any ideas where to get one?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Cadillac of the same scale

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock