Any info on white horse / Fiero specialties by Lambocountach
Started on: 12-18-2016 05:04 PM
Replies: 11 (614 views)
Last post by: Lambocountach on 01-04-2017 11:40 PM
Lambocountach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2016 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I was wondering if anyone had any info on White horse/Fiero specialties Countach replica called the scorpion ss. The only info I could find is off http://www.allcarindex.com/...ialties-Scorpion-SS/ . I was wondering if any one had any old pics info they can send me or ads. I know they were based out of Ohio, New Jersey and Florida from 1994-2005. And from looks of car it's a copy of abs scorpion out of uk ( auto buildup service) any info is appreciated. It also looks like they were turnkey Fiero based I have only seen 2 or 3 cars over the years.

Thanks
Moe
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there was a member that used to work there I tried contacting him with no
Luck. His name was Joe torma from New Jersey found in this link https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020511-2-016509.html dose anyone know him.

Thanks
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe Torma is a forum member, but I haven't seen him post in years.
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured so I was hoping anyone had any info on the company. I would love to learn more about them and their products but can't find any info anywhere.
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm alive, but yeah don't really post anymore.
I worked for and with Rich for several years but yes, he moved to Florida and I haven't heard from him since.
I did fiberglass and the wiring on the replicars, and worked on Fieros that came in.

It Countach's were a custom tube frame that used the Fiero cradle and front suspension. They were a near exact replica.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richard Francis' Whitehorse Company moved to the Jacksonville Fl area about 10 -12 years ago. I did some business with him early on and he treated me right. I was always fascinated with the Countach replicas that he built nearly from scratch. AFAIK, he started back up in FL but the venture didn't seem to last long. At this point Rich would probably be about 70 years old and my guess is that he may have retired. I may still have a one page flyer about the Scorpion replicar in my files. At one time there were a couple of owners of these cars in the area.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you both for reply I own a scorpion ss aka Lamborghini Countach replica. I was hoping to find any info on cars as they are very well engineered I had found old address in Nj and phone number but was no luck I was also surprised to find out the they were called Whitehorse because they were a horse farm and bought traded and sold horses as well. I wonder if you worked on my car Joe I am glad your alive as well. I would love a copy or picture of flyer if you can email me Dennis .

Thank you again.
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did the wiring on a red Countach, and fixed a White one while I worked there.
I may have a flyer somewhere. I also have a couple of photos of the cars.
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have any pictures flyers or ads if you can email me a copy would appreciate it. Or if you want to sell any of the pictures or ads let me know. My car was a white one it would be cool if it was the same one.
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I towed the white countach to Carlisle Pa for Rich, after seeing an ad in the old Fiero club monthly magazine, the first time I went to whitehouse I was shocked, an old barn with hay falling thru the ceiling. I bought allot of stock Fiero body parts from Rich to repair daily drivers. I have many pictures and info about his builds. He had a jig to build the chassis with 2x2 stock to achieve the correct wheel base and hand built his bodies. I lost contact after he moved south. If I can be of any help let me know.
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes any info pics ads would be appreciated if you could email me I would love to see them. I sent you my email in a p.m.
Thank you and have a happy new year

[This message has been edited by Lambocountach (edited 12-31-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just was wondering if anyone was able to find any old photos I am so excited to see any. I hope everyone had a happy new year and just wanted to say thank you to everyone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock