Door upholstery project - need a pic by Chris_narf
Started on: 12-16-2016 11:54 AM
Replies: 3 (289 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-20-2016 08:40 PM
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's yet another fun project. I've ordered the ABS door panels w/ speaker pods from The Fiero Store. I'm going to have Russ upholster them and I've got something pretty specific in mind. Here's where I need some help. I need a high res pic of the stock dark gray door panel so I can mock it up in Visio. If someone could post a pic, that would be peachy.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)
'14 Yamaha FJR - 0-60 in 2.8s w/ 34MPG!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to the top. Sorry I do not have access to the original panels, I also have the Fiero Store ABS Speaker pod door panels.

I can't believe in 3 days no one has posted a photo of a stock door in this thread. A few years ago that photo would have been posted in mere minutes if someone asked.....
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2016 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is going to come off like I'm an *sshole, but i just went to google and typed "fiero door panel" and got a crap ton of pics. I realize that they may not be the high res you want, but there are literally hundreds of them, one of them has to be close.

https://www.google.com/sear...h&q=fiero+door+panel

Cheers

Rob
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! Small Internet! The very first picture in that link is me installing my Polk Audio Speakers into my Fiero Store Speaker Pod Door Panels.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock