parts prices by FieroG97J
Started on: 12-13-2016 05:07 PM
Replies: 2 (172 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 12-13-2016 09:40 PM
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect this issue has been done before but.....TFS has an EGR valve for my 84 at $75.95 while ebay has one for $16.99 Does anyone know what any differences in the parts might be? Made in China?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You often don't know until the fiero store product is in your hand. I will say this, however;
The fiero store does offer the premium part when multiple choices exist. If there are 5 EGR valves in production by different manufacturers, I would count on the fiero store sending the one with the best quality and fitment. They have an interest in higher quality parts and service. You do often get what you pay for!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note what the Fiero Store has to say about their EGR valve: "The Fiero Store carries original AC Delco EGR units as an exact factory replacement."

Is the Ebay one an AC Delco? I doubt it. Note also that Rock Auto has the AC Delco part for $47.97. But if I needed one in a hurry I might be tempted by the Duralast EGR valve at Autozone for $54.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock