Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Blue 87 GT parts car. Columbus, Ohio Tow away only.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Blue 87 GT parts car. Columbus, Ohio Tow away only. by Tweeter
Started on: 12-09-2016 05:06 PM
Replies: 11 (704 views)
Last post by: Leukay on 01-13-2017 09:15 AM
Tweeter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blue 87 GT parts car. Columbus, Ohio Tow away only.

Engine Starts but has little/no power. This car has been sitting in my father in-laws back yard for 2 years.

I Purchased this as a parts car from an old man that was trying to restore it. He took off several body parts but never put them back on. Lots of the body parts have been damaged. I haven't had the time to work on this Fiero. I replaced the battery and corrected the fuel lines and it runs, but either the water pump or alternator is frozen. I don't remember. I also think the exhaust was disconnected at the cat.

I currently live near St Louis MO and don't have anyway/or desire to tow it the 400 miles.

A local junk will pay me $125.

Email me if interested
floppiedog7@live.com

I have the "Signed" original title but I never went to the DMV to change the ownership.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures?
I might be interested.
I currently drive a Blue 87 GT daily.

------------------
Paul

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be in Ohio 18-22 Dec. I'll take pictures. It is nothing special. It has faded paint, rust in the trunk multiple loose body panels. ripped hood near the head light and a crack or two in the fenders
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link to the pictures.

Hi-Res 87 Fiero GT

Or Lower Res

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Tweeter (edited 12-27-2016).]

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Anybody need a parts car before I send it the crusher?
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested, but do not know of a reasonable way to tow it back to Pittsburgh.
Need a miracle or a clever trick.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor blue GT
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would at least keep the sail panels and tail lights wouldn't you.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a couple parts i could use before you send her off ?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad, I see lots of great parts. Good seats and door panels, steering wheel, etc. Those are irreplaceable for someone keeping a car stock.

Ive run into title issues in Ohio many times. You have a signed title, but is the buyer (you) listed as the new owner or did the original owner just sign in the seller blank ? If he just signed it, but left the rest blank...AND ITS NOTORIZED, its no problem. If your listed on it, you have to change it to your name at DMV and pay for all the unregistered years since it was signed and notarized before you can sign it over to anyone else. If its NOT notarized, its worthless paper. If anyone gets the car and dont have the title with their name on it, a junkyard will not take it (ohio anyway). I bought a 1959 car in 1970 and had to pay 11 years of registration before I could register it in my name because it had been abandoned on a farm. That cost more than I paid for the car. I even took a letter to the DMV stating the car had been disabled for those 11 years with a broken engine. Guy next door had 2 Mustangs he stripped but had no titles. He got them both for parts. Yards would not take them and he couldnt sell them. Sat out here for 2 years. City finally started ticketing them. He ended up taking them on a trailer out into the boonies somewhere off a country road and dumped them in a ditch/field.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-11-2017).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had the time, I'd grab a trailer and go get it, but it's 1,200 miles, round trip.

Are the tail lights in good condition? The shift surround and dash end caps are.
PFF
System Bot
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent! I'm in Columbus and wouldn't mind snatching this one up as long as the title issue could be sorted out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock