Started on: 11-15-2016 10:27 AM
Replies: 46 (1776 views)
Last post by: Rexgirl on 11-18-2016 04:33 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Here's an idea: let's harass all the Fiero vendors until they say "screw you guys" and stop making products for us. Won't that be awesome?

Yea.....The well has already been poisoned.

I just hope Rodney and Slammed both continue to make their products.

I always have had a good experience with Rodney's products and his timely delivery.
I hope to get some lenses from Slammed soon> Next years project.
IP: Logged
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am another one who has purchased many things from Rodney and all have been great items from select cables, slave cylinder, bright bulbs, headlight rebuild kits and other Fiero items. I had met Rodney at a Dells Run when his Fiero parts business was a part time gig probably back in the late 1990s. Back when he'd drive his Mera to the Dells.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have replaced brake parts & shift linkages with Rodney's stuff. Just like him, they are the very best. I used his stuff because he comes very highly recommended by all the other people who've already had the same fine parts & service.
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's only one Rodney Dickman. :-)

Must have a peruse and see what goodies I can convince myself I need.
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My experience is also excellent with Rodney. Stuff works, he likes to solve problems, not just mfg parts. I first learned of him when he was diving into the FWD Getrag conversions.

And, he takes paypal..all good.

------------------
86 SE V6 Auto
65 Tempest 400 CID
2008 G6 GT "Street" Coupe
2005 Buick 3.6 Rendezvous
2001 Olds Silhouette (AKA The Band Van)

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman has been in the Fiero parts business a long time and has proven to be a reliable source of quality parts. He sells many problem solving parts like the Duke Tensioner, the steering rack bushing, deck strut kits, S10 master cylinder adapter end, late Getrag adapter kits and other nifty items like a specially made screwdriver for changing dew wipes with the window in place.
As for the Slammed incident, all I will say is that was the weirdest introduction of a new part that I've ever seen. Its easy to get the wrong idea when the story changes from moment to moment. I won't take sides but I can appreciate Rodney's skepticism. Now that the parts are available, life goes on.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Rexgirl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I have only bought a few parts from Rodney, it was a pleasure. The quality and engineering were first rate. I also appreciate how competitive his prices are for a far superior part. He has my respect.

As for Slammed, I know very well how difficult it is for a woman to start up a business. Lot's of highs and lows trying to deliver a quality product while not always being given a chance to struggle sometimes.

I also appreciate Pennock's for all the help it has brought me. Thank you, Cliff !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock