Fiero tail lights by Kent1984
Started on: 11-10-2016 08:00 PM
Replies: 5 (316 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-10-2016 11:34 PM
Kent1984

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent1984Send a Private Message to Kent1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought some of you would be interested in these, looks sweet as hell. http://chicago.craigslist.o.../pts/5868160088.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice!

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May not pass inspection in some states... Looks like No back up light. (Most cars have 2 but most states require only 1 working BU light.)

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For notchies the tail light panel made by Driven Dreams always looked the best to me. Unfortunately the owner (believe that his name was Joe) passed away. Fiero Fiberglass may have acquired the molds but to my knowledge never made the panels. The setup shown here looks very nice though.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Kent1984

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent1984Send a Private Message to Kent1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pic, I would have but I'm online from my phone I love the burgundy paint on the fieros to.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kent1984:

Thanks for posting the pic...

You're welcome. These type of threads often become a disappointment or worthless after the listing expires (What the hell was it?), so before that occurs I frequently try to grab an image to upload.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-10-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock