Fiero fun coming to an end for me... :( by robert1234
Started on: 10-29-2016 08:03 AM
Replies: 5 (435 views)
Last post by: robert1234 on 10-30-2016 08:26 AM
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lost my 12 year engineering job due to cost cuts and now will be forced to sell the cars I love.
Dang, did not get to finish anything I wanted to do with them either.....This sucks !! (I try to keep my blue one as long as I can tho)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hang in there..... there seems to be jobs available. You may have to move.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the job loss. The economy is still pretty sluggish but eventually something will hopefully turn up. I would not sell the Fiero's that fast. They are fun cars and they don't sell for very much.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try to keep at least one. It would be a shame to get rid of something you love just to make a few dollars.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about an EXCITING career in automotive wire harness engineering?

http://www.yazaki-na.com/en/careers/job-board.aspx

Sumitomo is hiring too, they also just moved to a new office in Farmington Hills

http://www.sewsus.com/careers.html
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone !
Its not about selling for the $$, I will not be able to put money into them now to get them restored where I wanted.
I'll keep one, but I must sell the others.
Thanks for the job links, but I have to stay in Knox TN right now for a few more years. then I can move.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock