20th Crusin the Coast by Cajun
Started on: 10-07-2016 08:51 PM
Replies: 4 (186 views)
Last post by: Vanet on 10-11-2016 10:40 PM
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any forum members making the 20th Crusin the Coast this weekend?

I have been cruising Hwy 90 for four days now from Bay St Louis to Ocean Springs and have not spotted a Fiero yet!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You up to a trip to Oklahoma at the end of the month? Ruckus 15 would love to have you!
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't think I will be making it this year Blake. Running the Crusin the Coast last week brought out a few issues with the car. Those issues need to be addressed before I can make any long road trips.

Maybe next year?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2016 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly most of the cruises and tours /shows tend to be mighty far from me.. and vaca time being limited , darn that job thing..lol
I'm just hoping when I retire there will still be stuff like this going on.. And I'm not sure there will be
Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a nice one with a ls1 swap, but I can't figure out how to load the photos. Overall all a nice show, but very light on fiero's.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock