Fieros at Carlisle 2017 by MAFOA Events
Started on: 10-06-2016 06:42 PM
Replies: 3 (372 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 10-10-2016 08:38 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's never too early to start thinking about Fieros at Carlisle 2017 and if you pre-register by October 15 at THIS LINK, you save an additional 15% over normal pre-registration, making registration 25%! The event will take place on June 24, 2017 as part of the All Chevrolet Nationals (see below) at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. The upcoming year will be the 23rd Annual Fieros at Carlisle show and we are hoping to once again capture the award for Best Turnout by meeting our goal of at least 75 Fieros registered.

We are working on some great surprises for Fiero owners at this year's show including a new "Rebody" class. Please share this with your rebody Fiero-owning friends so we can help this class grow. The same great hospitality, friendship, special awards and raffle will return once again.

Carlisle Productions has renamed the show (previously known as GM Nationals) in order to stay more in-line with GM's corporate direction, but all GM makes and models are still encouraged to attend and will receive the same great show experience that we have in previous years.

Hope to see you in June!

MAFOA BOD
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still the largest Fiero event in the area and loads of fun to attend. Last year there were 50 nice Fieros in attendance. MAFOA had a strong turnout with several other clubs participating. The weather was sunny there were terrific raffle prizes, a load of trophies for the class winners and everyone had a great time. Fieros at Carlisle won the trophy for the attendance award. Its on the 2017 calendar for us and we won't miss it. If you like Fieros this is really where its at. Everyone is welcome.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! I can't wait for next years raffle and events. Maybe I'll have a bit more spending cash haha. I'm still tickled pink with the cup holder armrest I won! Its great putting faces to screen names.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

I'm in! I can't wait for next years raffle and events. Maybe I'll have a bit more spending cash haha. I'm still tickled pink with the cup holder armrest I won! Its great putting faces to screen names.

It was great to meet you! So glad you had a good time!!

Jen

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock