Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Celebrating the pop up headlight....guess what's missing?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Celebrating the pop up headlight....guess what's missing? by Monkeyman
Started on: 09-30-2016 07:55 AM
Replies: 34 (929 views)
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 10-09-2016 11:27 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/au...h?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1

Fifty cars, most of which nobody has ever heard of and no Fiero. Seriously?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just goes to show you what the average car enthusiast thinks of our cars...

...they don't.

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missing others too.
'60s GTO i think (Haven't seen one in years.) and others had vacuum operated HL doors.
Some Pontiac Sunbird had "eyebrows" only covers 1/2 of HL. HL Sim to Geo shown but made in the US. (Same gen 2 motor and module design and FB or Fiero.)

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 88:

Just goes to show you what the average car enthusiast thinks of our cars...

...they don't.

Fiero, one of the best red headed stepchild cars ever.
Too unique to have the huge following of the Camaro or Mustang.
Not the status symbol of a BMW or an exotic.
Fiero enthusiasts are genuine enthusiasts.
I don't expect recognition.
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
I don't expect recognition.

Nope, and I actually quite enjoy having a somewhat obscure car, with the exception of when I'm trying to find aftermarket items. Slightly slimmer pickins than the new edge I used to have.

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 88:

Nope, and I actually quite enjoy having a somewhat obscure car, with the exception of when I'm trying to find aftermarket items. Slightly slimmer pickins than the new edge I used to have.

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just looked at that too, no Fiero. Did we see any Corvettes in there? Pop ups are not my favorite anyway.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Fifty cars, most of which nobody has ever heard of and no Fiero. Seriously?

Okay fine, PFF members are all suffering from hurt feelings now... but there were still some beautiful cars there to look at.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero must fall into the same pigeonhole as the Buick Reatta, which didn't get mentioned either, although there is a more "normal" Buick on there instead.

I was certain they would forget the Honda Accord but they did mention it (on the page with the Prelude).
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

The Fiero must fall into the same pigeonhole as the Buick Reatta,

The Reatta is another of the cars I would love to own. For some reason I'm a big fan of GM "oddball" cars. I also want a Cadillac Allante'
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trivet

783 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Fiero, one of the best red headed stepchild cars ever.
Too unique to have the huge following of the Camaro or Mustang.
Not the status symbol of a BMW or an exotic.
Fiero enthusiasts are genuine enthusiasts.

BRILLIANT analogy/observation! 100% agree!

But I have to admit, I love that I have the only Fiero that shows up to the classic car cruises and car shows in the area. Nothing against Corvettes, Camaros, or Mustangs, but EVERYBODY has one of those. The Fiero gets smiles, compliments, and questions each time I take her out.

And amusingly, one of the questions I got last week was "Where are the headlights"? This was from teenager - but the car is almost twice his age. I showed him how the pop ups work, and he thought it was "the coolest thing ever". I respectfully agree
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trivet

783 posts
Member since Apr 2012
You might like this also: Tribute to pop up headlights

Fiero at 2:16
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

I showed him how the pop ups work, and he thought it was "the coolest thing ever".

It's not so cool when only one goes up... but I digress.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More click bait for the web is all this was.

It also was targeted mostly to Euro car fans.

I can think of nearly two dozen cars not listed here just from America. Some obscure some not.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like HIDDEN headlites, not pop ups myself. Some hidden ones are 80s Lincolns, gen 1 Camaro, Dodge Charger, GTO, Chrys 5th Ave,
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You might like this also: Tribute to pop up headlights

Fiero at 2:16

Nice video and he got many of the ones I was thinking of like the several years of the Riv and T bird.

He was still missing some really common ones like the Lincoln, 68-69 Impala and of all ones not to miss the 69 Camaro.

I noted he must be based here in the midwest as many of these cars are ones I have seen locally. No mistaking the Vectors especially the red white and blue one that was a one of one. .
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of those cars had only flip-up eyebrows- NOT pop up headlights....And in the paragraph on the Pantera, they stated they could could have gone with it's predecessor, the Mangusta....It did not have any form of pop-up- the headlights were in the grill....I think they hire drunk chimps to do these auto articles......But they need to be careful...there are some chimps that have MORE auto knowledge than whoever wrote this article.....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

A lot of those cars had only flip-up eyebrows- NOT pop up headlights....And in the paragraph on the Pantera, they stated they could could have gone with it's predecessor, the Mangusta....It did not have any form of pop-up- the headlights were in the grill....I think they hire drunk chimps to do these auto articles......But they need to be careful...there are some chimps that have MORE auto knowledge than whoever wrote this article.....

I agree sooo many articles out there written by non car people.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Reatta is another of the cars I would love to own. For some reason I'm a big fan of GM "oddball" cars. I also want a Cadillac Allante'

I also would like an Avanti... ('63)
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few weeks ago I took my boat out to the Delta for a ski ride- Parked on the levee at the marina was a 4 door Avanti! I know that the Avanti was produced for decades after Studebaker went under in the mid-sixties...but a FOUR DOOR?
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by css9450:

The Fiero must fall into the same pigeonhole as the Buick Reatta,

The Reatta is another of the cars I would love to own. For some reason I'm a big fan of GM "oddball" cars. I also want a Cadillac Allante' [/QUOTE]

The Reatta is a cool car. I understand there were only about 21,000 ever built between 1988 and 1991. The one below is a 1990 purchased from the estate of the original owner and always maintained by the dealer. I bought it fairly cheap and presented it to my daughter (just got her drivers license) to use for a couple of months before going off to college. She loved it so much I gave it to her.

PFF
System Bot
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car

I see them for sale occasionally, but they are either trashed or WAY overpriced. If I ever chanced into a nice example - I would be VERY tempted to pick it up. I would have plenty of room in the garage, as I could put it where my wife used to park (as she would leave me if I bought ANOTHER car). So, like I said, it would have to be a very nice Reatta
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree sooo many articles out there written by non car people.

"Car and Driver" magazine once made a crack about those kind of articles. Something about a guy in a room, with a computer, and the editor slides a piece of paper with the name of a car on it under the door. Hmmm, what's this? "Ford Pinto"? Let's see what the ol' Google has to say...

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful car

I see them for sale occasionally, but they are either trashed or WAY overpriced. If I ever chanced into a nice example - I would be VERY tempted to pick it up. I would have plenty of room in the garage, as I could put it where my wife used to park (as she would leave me if I bought ANOTHER car). So, like I said, it would have to be a very nice Reatta

Yup, in MI, it is hard to find older cars in nice condition, unless you are willing to pay a lot.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful car

LOL!

I like a man who knows where his true loyalties lie.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

"Car and Driver" magazine once made a crack about those kind of articles.

I dunno....C&D once compared an 88 Formula Fiero against a MR2 and a CRX....And the CRX won...."The CRX has the body of Daryl Hannah"?! The Fiero walked all over the other two in every test(Including lap time) except braking......The only complaints about the Fiero were "heavy steering and the instruments point at your navel" While the CRX had "A driving position that no amount of adjusting could fix"........I think every other ad in that edition of C&D was for Hondas.....

George P Wood

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Years ago, I thought it was C&D, but could be wrong reviewed an 88GT in their mag.
They stated it had aluminum heads and power steering.
This worked to my advantage when I finally purchased one since the owner didn't know anymore about fieros than I did.
I was able to talk him down $500.
Later I found out that the magazine was wrong.
It now has aluminum heads and power steering.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They had a couple I didn't expect like the Subaru XT, but one I was certain they wouldn't have they didn't.

A couple generation of the Nissan Pulsar/NSX.

Then that got me thinking.

Various generations of the Nissan SX.

The Nissan 300ZX...

Then I realized... They didn't post a single Nissan/Datsun but they posted both the Dodge Daytona and Mitsubishi Starion which were basically the same car. While they posted only 1 generation of the Isuzu Piazza, we'd know it as a Impulse, they posted the Geo Storm as well which is just another generation of the Piazza.

That made me think of the Mitsubishi 3000GT.

Then I thought of the Chrysler/Plymouth Laser and Eagle Talon.

I think were gonna need a bigger list...

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-05-2016).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturn coupe from mid 90s...

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 10-05-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if they "flip up" but these should count too.

Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not only skipped my Fiero, also juiced me on my Celica Supra MKII.

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

A few weeks ago I took my boat out to the Delta for a ski ride- Parked on the levee at the marina was a 4 door Avanti! I know that the Avanti was produced for decades after Studebaker went under in the mid-sixties...but a FOUR DOOR?

I think one of the owners of Avanti made 4 doors for one year. Pretty sure it was less than 100 made. Pretty sure by then they were just bodies on a GM chassis. They were around 1988-1990. About the only difference Studebaker made was the original had round headlite bezels, and the next year had squared ones.

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bah! I can't believe I forgot this one!

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Just looked at that too, no Fiero. Did we see any Corvettes in there? Pop ups are not my favorite anyway.

slide 9
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003
thread killer

AC 3000ME, 1979-84 Acura/Honda Integra, 1986–89 Acura/Honda NSX, 1990–2001 Adams Brothers Probe 15, 1969 Adams Brothers Probe 16, 1969–70 Adams Brothers Probe 2001, 1970–72 Alfa Romeo Montreal, 1970–77 Alpine A610, 1991–95 Alpine GTA, 1987 (U.S. spec) AMC AMX/3, 1970 (concept car) Aston Martin Lagonda, 1976–89 Aston Martin Vantage Zagato Volante, 1986–89 Aston Martin Bulldog, 1980 (concept car) Asüna Sunfire, 1993 Bitter CD & SC, 1973–79 Bricklin SV-1, 1974–76 BMW 8 Series, 1989–99 BMW GINA, 2008 (concept car) BMW M1, 1978–81 Buick Reatta, 1988–91 Buick Riviera, 1965–69 Buick SkyHawk, 1986–89 Buick Y-Job, 1938 (concept car) Cadillac Eldorado, 1967–68 Chevrolet Camaro, 1967–69 (optional - usually with the Rally Sport model or the RS/SS package) Chevrolet Caprice, 1968–69 (optional and very rare) Chevrolet Corvette, 1963–2004 Chrysler 300, 1968–71 Chrysler Imperial, 1969–93 Chrysler LeBaron, 1987–92 (coupe & convertible only) Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue, 1990–93 Chrysler New Yorker, 1976–81 and 1988–93 Cizeta-Moroder V16T, 1991–2003 Cord 810, 1936–37 DeSoto, 1942 De Tomaso Mangusta, 1970–71 (US-spec) De Tomaso Pantera, 1971–74 De Tomaso Guarà, 1993–2004 Dodge Charger, 1966–70, (optional in 1971 & 1972) Dodge Charger Daytona, 1969–70 Dodge Daytona, 1987–91 Dodge Magnum, 1978–79 (clear covers) Dodge Monaco, 1972–73 Dodge Royal Monaco, 1976–78 Dodge Stealth, 1991–93 Dodge St. Regis, 1979–81 (clear covers) Dome Zero, 1976–86 (concept car) Eagle Talon, 1990–91 Ferrari 288 GTO, 1984–85 Ferrari 308 GTB, 1975–84 Ferrari 328, 1985–89 Ferrari 348, 1989–95 Ferrari 365 California Spyder, 1966–67 Ferrari F355, 1994–99 Ferrari F40, 1987–92 Ferrari 400/412, 1976–89 Ferrari 456/456M, 1992–2003 Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer, 1973–84 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 & GTS/4 "Daytona", 365 GTC/4, 365 GT4 2+2, 1970–76 Ferrari GT4, 1974–80 Ferrari Mondial, 1980–95 Ferrari Testarossa, 512TR, 1984–94 Fiat X1/9, 1973–88 (also called Bertone X1/9 in the USA) Ford Galaxie 500 XL, 1968–70 Ford LTD (Americas), 1968–70 ;Landau, 1975–78 (including Ford Country Squire wagon) Ford LTD (Australia), 1973–76 Ford Probe, 1989–97 Ford Ranchero, 1970–71 (GT only) Ford Thunderbird, 1967–69 and 1977–82 Ford Torino Brougham, Cobra, GT 1970–71 Geo Storm, 1990–91 Ginetta Dare DZ, 1998 Honda Accord, 1986–89 Honda Ballade, 1984–87 Honda Integra, 1986–89 Honda NSX; 1990–2001 Honda Prelude, 1983–91 Honda Vigor, 1986–89 Imperial, 1969–75 and 1981–83 Iso Lele, 1969–74 Iso Grifo, 1965–74 Isuzu Piazza, 1981–87 (also Isuzu Impulse, Holden Piazza) Jaguar XJ220, 1992–94 Lamborghini Athon, 1980 (concept car) Lamborghini Bravo, 1974 (concept car) Lamborghini Countach, 1974–90 Lamborghini Diablo, 1990–98 Lamborghini Islero, 1968–69 Lamborghini Jalpa, 1981–88 Lamborghini Jarama, 1970–76 Lamborghini Urraco, 1973–79 Lamborghini Marco Polo, 1982 (concept car) Lamborghini Miura, 1966–73 Lamborghini Silhouette, 1976–79 Lancia Montecarlo, 1975–79 (for Scorpion, North-American version) Lancia Stratos, 1972–73 Lincoln Continental, 1970–79 Lincoln Mark series, 1968–83 Lister Storm, 1993–99 Lombardi Grand Prix, 1968–72 Lotus Eclat, 1974–82 Lotus Elan, 1962–73 +2 model, 1967–75 Lotus Elan M100 1989–95 Lotus Elite, 1974–82 Lotus Esprit, 1976–2004 Lotus Excel, 1982–92 Manta Mirage, 1974–86 Maserati Bora, 1971–80 Maserati Ghibli, 1966–73 Maserati Indy, 1969–74 Maserati Khamsin, 1974–82 Maserati Merak, 1972–82 Matra 530, 1967–73 Matra Bagheera, 1973–80 Matra Murena, 1980–83 Mazda 929 (some models) Mazda AZ-550 Sports Type A, 1989 (concept version) Mazda Familia Astina, marketed in Europe as the original 323F, 1989–94 Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA), 1989–97 Mazda RX-7, 1978–2002 Mercury Cougar, 1967–70 Mercury Capri, 1991–94 (Third Generation) Mercury Cyclone 1970-71 (hidden headlights optional on GT) (70 was a Comet Cyclone and 71 was a Montego Cyclone) Mercury Marauder, 1969–70 Mercury Marquis, 1969–78 Mercury Montego, 1970–71 (some models) MG EX-E, 1985 (concept car) Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT, 1991–93 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 1990–94 Mitsubishi Starion, 1982–90 (also Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler Conquest, captive imports) Monica 560, 1973–74 Nissan Silvia/200SX(S12), 1983–89 Nissan 180SX/200SX/240SX(S13), 1989–94 [also 1996–98 (Kouki) 180SX] Nissan 300ZX (Z31), 1984–89 Nissan Pulsar/N12 NX/N13 NX/N13 EXA, 1983–90 Oldsmobile Toronado, 1966–69 and 1986–92 Opel GT, 1968–73 Panther Solo, 1989–90 Plymouth Fury, 1970–71 (Gran Coupe & Sport Fury, Sport Suburban wagon for 1971) Plymouth Fury III, 1972 (optional) Plymouth Laser, 1990–91 Plymouth Superbird, 1970 Pontiac Fiero, 1984–88 Pontiac Firebird (including the Trans Am and Formula), 1982–2002 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1967–68 Pontiac GTO, 1968–69 Pontiac Sunbird SE/GT 1986–93 Porsche 911 Turbo SE 'Slantnose', 1985–89, 964 Turbo S 'Flatnose', 1994 Porsche 914, 1969–76 Porsche 924, 1976–88 Porsche 928, 1978–95 Porsche 944, 1982–91 Porsche 968, 1991–94 Quantum Sports Cars 2+2, 1993– Reliant Scimitar SS1, 1984–90 Reliant Scimitar SST, 1990 Reliant Scimitar Sabre, 1990–93 Saab Sonett III, 1970–74 Saturn SC2, 1991–96 Subaru XT 1985–91 Škoda 1100 GT, 1970 Škoda 110 Super Sport, 1971 Tatra MTX V8, 1991 Toyota 2000GT, 1967–70 Toyota Celica, 1984–93 Toyota Corolla, 1983–91 (some versions) Toyota MR2, 1984–99 Toyota Sprinter Trueno, 1983–92 Toyota Supra, 1982–92 Toyota Tercel, 1982–88 (also known as Corolla II and Sprinter Carib) Triumph TR7/TR8, 1975–82 TVR 350i, 350SX, 1983–89 TVR 350SE, 1990–91 TVR 390SE, 420SE, 1984–89 TVR 400SE, 400SX, 430SE, 450SE, 1988–91 TVR 420 SEAC, 1986–88 TVR 450 SEAC, 1988–89 TVR Tasmin, 280i, Tasmin 200, 1980–88 Venturi 400 GT Venturi Atlantique, 1987–99[1] Venturi Coupe Venturi MVS Venturi Transcup Volvo 480, 1986–95 Vector M12, 1995–99 Vector W8, 1989–93 Vector WX-3, 1993 Zimmer Quicksilver, 1986–90[2]

Suzuki GSX750S (Katana), 1984–85

http://www.youtube.com/watc...watch?v=0sGS_rdUvh8] you can skip to 1:20

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 10-09-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock