Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Now I know why I don't attract women... I need one of these!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Now I know why I don't attract women... I need one of these! by cam-a-lot
Started on: 07-31-2016 06:19 AM
Replies: 25 (794 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 08-14-2016 04:58 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only problem is that the women it attracts all have tons of cosmetic surgery done, you know like Joan Rivers.

[This message has been edited by Jonathan Tate (edited 07-31-2016).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although not a fan of the styling and especially the "It's a Lotus" routine...The overall effect does look pretty cohesive.....
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Although not a fan of the styling and especially the "It's a Lotus" routine...The overall effect does look pretty cohesive.....

About as cohesive as dog crap stuck in a dog's butt hairs that you have to wash out with a garden hose. It is cohesive...but you wish it didn't exist.

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how much he's asking for it (ie, if it's enough you could just buy a real Esprit).
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it looks pretty good!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Me too. The rear is a little high but looks good. I wonder what the front end looks like?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
It is a solution to the GT tail light situation.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I first got into this hobby around 1997, there was a guy from England that went across the country in a Fiero and he had pictures that he took with numerous girls that he met in different states. Some of these pictures showed up to a dozen women around his Fiero and I guess that he was promoting the car as his chic magnet. I don't recall the chaps name but some of the long time members may remember him. The Fiero may be an attractive car to the female species as this guy did real well!!!!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most hilarious thing I've seen today!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Rexgirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to 'looks pretty good" chorus. Solo Two's thoughts on the rear end are spot on.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't pass as a lotus esprit way too short but looks okay stance sits like every kit car too high.
Fastfiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, take the wing off and add some louvers over the back and it would look almost like the Gadget Mobile...

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I KNEW it looked familiar for a reason!!! Go Gadget Go!! You are right

Why on earth someone would butcher a car with nice lines (Fiero) into something that only a blind person would mistake for a Lotus is beyond me... but hey, it was worth a giggle

robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this is the car you need ???

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This works well enough for me, even at 70.

Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

Maybe this is the car you need ???

What car?
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastfiero1:

LOL, take the wing off and add some louvers over the back and it would look almost like the Gadget Mobile...

DO IT!!! Best use of a crappy kitcar ever!

Aren't those tail lights off an 85 Hyundai Stellar?

Best use of crappy Hyundai Stellar tail lights ever!
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2016 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reallybig:
DO IT!!! Best use of a crappy kitcar ever!

Aren't those tail lights off an 85 Hyundai Stellar?

Best use of crappy Hyundai Stellar tail lights ever!

Well, the real Esprit did share lights with cheaper cars, like the Corolla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjzUykymcI
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Countach used VW something rear lights turned upside down.
PFF
System Bot
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Well, the real Esprit did share lights with cheaper cars, like the Corolla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjzUykymcI

Please tell me we aren't really considdering this kit to be on the same level as a real lotus... or even the same level as a Toyota corolla.
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reallybig

974 posts
Member since Mar 2011

Originally posted by dobey:

Please tell me we aren't really considdering this kit to be on the same level as a real lotus... or even the same level as a Toyota corolla.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a really nice 2000 Esprit at a car show yesterday.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 88:

What car?

Lamborghini Aventador....
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Now I know why I don't attract women

Your "chick magnet" is broken, you need to install a new one.

Originally posted by Neils88:

Lamborghini Aventador....

I don't see a car either, What pic are you looking at?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock