A hobo's perception of a Fiero by liv4God
Started on: 07-27-2016 04:58 AM
Replies: 3 (281 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 07-27-2016 09:30 AM
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm replacing some dash bulbs when a hobo walks over amazed at my Fiero. He said he used to work on cars but didn't seem to know anything about Fieros. But he pretended to and it was quite amusing. "These new cars now days get so much power in a small engine", "Doesn't this have around 250hp", "It's got a turbo right?", "I heard these hit 150mph easy" These among other quotes from the fellow. I just nodded and agreed with him and showed him around the car. It made my evening.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:
"I heard these hit 150mph easy"

Is that what the terminal velocity of these cars is stock?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2016 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on man, he was just being nice, looking for some change...
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a homeless guy that hangs out in our shopping center, he asked me the other day if my car had a 6 or a 4 cyl. I told him it's got a TDI diesel, which blew his mind. A few days later he came in and asked how did you do that ? Told him I just wrote a check ! He laughed, thought it was cool swap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock