Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any Fiero owners and or good shops in East Tn area?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any Fiero owners and or good shops in East Tn area? by 86Ferrari
Started on: 07-19-2016 12:09 PM
Replies: 2 (139 views)
Last post by: 86Ferrari on 07-19-2016 01:43 PM
86Ferrari

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FerrariSend a Private Message to 86FerrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi. New to the Fiero scene. Bought an 86 with a 308 body kit. Stock 2.8 auto. It has been neglected maintenance wise. I've been bringing it back to life slowly. New tune up with plugs and wires, new thermostat and temp sensor. Was missing bad and running very rich. Runs much better now but has a cold starting problem. I checked the IAC and it was bad. Bad as in it fell apart in my hand when I took it out. I have a 96 L67 and trans that I want to put in at some point. Probably a winter project. I'll be collecting needed parts till then. Is there anyone in the East Tn, South West Va, Western NC area that has done this swap before. I'm sure I will be needing hands on guidance. I would even consider paying an individual or shop to take it and return it to me turn key done.
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Derek and Rick Osborn (Osborne) in Erwin, TN. had a shop and have done a number of Fiero engine and trans upgrades. I think Derek is out of the picture, but his Father, Rick is still in business. Their shop number was 423-446-6001.

I've never used them so this isn't an endorsement, just information on a possible source of help.
86Ferrari

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FerrariSend a Private Message to 86FerrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Derek and Rick Osborn (Osborne) in Erwin, TN. had a shop and have done a number of Fiero engine and trans upgrades. I think Derek is out of the picture, but his Father, Rick is still in business. Their shop number was 423-446-6001.

I've never used them so this isn't an endorsement, just information on a possible source of help.

Erwin is about 25 minutes from me. I'll give them a call. Thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock