Fiero OEM Roof Glasses Still Available @ $175 Grey Tint LOF Brand by prosource
Started on: 07-10-2016 04:34 PM
Replies: 4 (337 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 11-21-2016 06:33 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are able to offer approx 10 roof glasses still around at our distributor in California They are available for pick up throughout CA or we can have shipped. These have not been remanufactured so you know these are worth every bit the price. Feel free to email for further info info@prosourceglassintl.com or Toll Free 877-345-2800 Mon-Fri. Thanks, Richard
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richard, you have email.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Answering all emails now..
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2016 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to purchase one if you still have any available. If so, let me know your PP address, and a total shipped to 33463.

Sending you a PM as well, with my cell number as well. Thanks

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-06-2016).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my sunroof glass today, and it is perfect! My sunroof glass is faded around the edges, scratched up, and had started to delaminate in spots.

I called, on Veterans day at 4:45 and got Richard's voicemail, as intended, as I figured they were closed. He called me back at 6:15 on Friday night, and took my order over the phone, and said he would have it out as quick as possible. THAT is good customer service! After hours, on a Holiday!

Thanks Richard!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock