Seat Covers by heypal
Started on: 06-28-2016 12:41 PM
Replies: 7 (328 views)
Last post by: wftb on 06-30-2016 09:25 PM
heypal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

Have you guys had any luck with aftermarket seat covers? My drivers perch in my '88 Formula has had better days. I am looking for something relatively affordable.

Thanks,
Brandon
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could post an ad in the mall, looking for a passenger seat cover from an 88 and install it on the driver's side (the cover, not the entire seat).
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine from Russ88TTops .He has an add in the mall .They fit perfect and he even sewed in the GT patches for me .They look like seats , not seat covers .The only thing better is new upholstery from Mr Mikes but thats a lot more money .
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ makes fantastic products, I have yet to purchase from him but still drool as my builds progress. I did bite the bullet and go with Mr Mike for new leatherette. I wanted options added and the price went up some, but for basic replacements of exceptional quality, $475 is a steal and a surefire long-term reward. My 85 trans am will cost me an easy $1,200 to achieve the same results, so Mr. Mike is a blessing to our community. Just my two cents!

Edit for spelling

[This message has been edited by viperine (edited 06-29-2016).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 for Russ's products. I have ordered several items, and each time I have been overwhelmed with the quality. His products are not only extremely high quality, but they look like factory upgrades. Fit, finish, and detail is 2nd to none. I get a lot of compliments on my GT's interior, thanks to Russ.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MrMikes makes a leatherette set of vinyl cheaper than leather. (Reupholster better than factory)
Iggys make an even cheaper set 2 tone to fit. (covers that go over seats)

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

I got mine from Russ88TTops .He has an add in the mall .They fit perfect and he even sewed in the GT patches for me .They look like seats , not seat covers .The only thing better is new upholstery from Mr Mikes but thats a lot more money .

Cloth? How much?
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are actually 2 tone leatherette .They were 200.00 (but that was 2013 cant speak for how much they are now ) and Russ threw in the GT patches he had lying around .They fit really nice .You have to take your seats out of the car to get them on properly . I will try to post some pics tomorrow .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock