Georgia Fiero Club June Cruise in by ron768
Started on: 05-28-2016 11:01 PM
Replies: 17 (350 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 06-24-2016 06:13 PM
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All, The Georgia Fiero Club will be holding our June cruise in at the Dairy Queen Grill and Chill in Blue Ridge Ga. Saturday the 25th. Club members will be arriving starting about 11:30 and we will be there til 2-3 that afternoon. All are welcome to come join us to talk cars, tell war stories, have lunch and hang out. Come meet the club members, see our cars, show off your car and have a great day. This event is open to all . See you on the 25th.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hot Dog! (with chili) And there's some really great mountain roads around there to play on while going and coming to the cruise-in.
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where exactly is Blue Ridge, Ga.? I would love to attend.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you remember where Dan got his speeding ticket on Highway 60? It's not far from there, on Georgia Hwy. 515/US 76.

https://www.google.com/maps...0689,-84.3542044,13z

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 06-01-2016).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fierofool. I'll see what happens.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump back to the top.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spirit:

Where exactly is Blue Ridge, Ga.? I would love to attend.

It's a 10 hour drive from Baltimore... Still trying to convince myself I should go.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:
It's a 10 hour drive from Baltimore... Still trying to convince myself I should go.

If you don't want to make a ten hour drive for a 3-4 hour meet 'n' greet, just wait until September and come down for Run For The Hills.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What Raydar said. We'd love to have you spend the weekend with us as opposed to just a few hours. There will be more of the club members at RFTH as opposed to 4 or 5 at the cruise in, plus all of the folks from other clubs.
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to let others see this.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Charlie.....I plan on making this one ! Dave told me about it and that he'd be drivin' up one of your cars.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave and Dewey are coming out here to pick up my 87. For you, it's a straight shot up I-575 to Blue Ridge.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Dave and Dewey are coming out here to pick up my 87. For you, it's a straight shot up I-575 to Blue Ridge.

I made the drive (got on 575 at Kennesaw) not too long ago.
It's actually a fairly pleasant drive. Not a lot of traffic. Lots of room to "stretch your legs". Only saw one "fast driving certificate" being awarded. It was southbound, just before the construction.
------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-20-2016).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget, cruise-in is this Saturday. Promises to be a good event. Lots of moonshiners in them thar hills that know how to build custom rods.
Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a Fiero yet, but I have been looking at a couple of Fiero-based replica cars. Are those ok, or only "normal" Fieros welcome?

Not sure if I can make it this month, but I'd like to soon. I'm north of Kennesaw, so not too far away.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drive your Bugatti, Hummer H3, Kia Reo, motorcycle or moped. As long as you're interested in Fieros, you're welcome. You do know we move the event each month. Next month it will probably be somewhere south of I-20, southeast of Atlanta. Maybe Eatonton or that general direction.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock