A question about Fiero doors by MrRockerman5000
Started on: 05-08-2016 07:46 PM
Replies: 8 (317 views)
Last post by: crt454 on 05-10-2016 12:46 PM
MrRockerman5000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrRockerman5000Send a Private Message to MrRockerman5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I chose not to post this in the mall because I'm only really looking to sell locally (if it gets moved to the mall, that's cool too), but I have no clue what the value of the doors off an 85 Fiero GT would be. They have power locks, windows, and mirrors. I do have the switches and wiring that (what I can only assume) goes on the center console. Unfortunately, I am unsure whether or not the windows/locks/mirrors work, which makes what I would ask for these doors a bit of a conundrum. The previous owner of the 88 Formula I bought endowed me with a U-Haul full of various bits and parts with which I'm still sorting through trying to figure out what to do with. Some I plan on keeping. Others, like this extra set of doors I have no desire to put on my Fiero (hand cranks all the way!) I feel comfortable in selling. If anyone has an idea of what they might be worth, I would greatly appreciate any input.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem with larger items is always the shipping cost....and Bozeman is a long ways away.
Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Idaho Falls and drive through Bozeman all the time. What parts ya got?
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For local pickup I've sold 2 doors, decent condition power windows only, got I think $200 for both. I've sold 2 full power doors, great condition for $200 each
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gutted two doors and gave the metal away for scrap

So... I would say $100-200 for a good set is reasonable.
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PicknPull sells the whole door assembly for $50-$60. I bought a couple of complete doors (power windows and locks) from them a few years back for $38 each.

[This message has been edited by cyrus88 (edited 05-09-2016).]

MrRockerman5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrRockerman5000Send a Private Message to MrRockerman5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the feedback, I do appreciate it. Figuring out what the value of parts can be is kind of tricky for the Fiero.

@GWhite, I sent you an email regarding parts. If you don't get it let me know on this thread what you might be looking for and I will check and see.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just because someone got a great deal doesn't mean that is the market value. I got a Fiero for $1 and it came with fully loaded power doors. So from that perspective they cost about 50 cents each. Not even because I took other parts I needed.
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm driving distance from you and interested in what parts you have available. Could you PM me what you have? Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock