Started on: 05-01-2016 12:06 AM
Replies: 5 (214 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 05-01-2016 02:15 PM
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just pulled the skeleton from my '88. Mint condition...no cracks or damage at all. I was going to throw it out since I don't need it for my build, but then I remembered reading some threads about how nice ones are becoming rare. What is a mint condition skeleton worth? I looked in the mall and saw someone selling one for $115 (USD) that is slightly damaged... Are they really worth that?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes they are. The problem is that most people get over-excited, start to install it, overtorque the screws and break it. Now they're back to square one. But at least you'll make a buck off of it

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-01-2016).]

onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've sold a couple in very good shape for $40-50 plus shipping. You should definitely hang onto or sell a really nice one, but don't expect too much $$.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am betting my retire on a nice one I have
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'll keep it in storage until someone needs it more than me. ...at a price of course...
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onesexyfiero:

I've sold a couple in very good shape for $40-50 plus shipping. You should definitely hang onto or sell a really nice one, but don't expect too much $$.

I have one that I offered in The Mall for $85. All screw holes were intact. The best offer I got for it was $35 plus shipping. I'll hang onto it, too, swap the better one out of my 87 into my 86 and put the mint one into my 87. The offer really wasn't unexpected. After all, we Fiero people are cheap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock