Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Let's finish the Fiero!! Beer, Pizza, the works!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's finish the Fiero!! Beer, Pizza, the works! by IanT720
Started on: 04-19-2016 08:58 PM
Replies: 16 (660 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 05-16-2016 08:36 AM
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm Ian. Been on here for years and know there's many great guys on here willing to help. So here's the plan... May 7th and 8th you guys are invited out to the house for beer, pizza, or whatever you want. I just need help finishing my 87 GT with the 3800 Turbo. It's about 90% done. Main things are to bolt down the body, cut a hood vent, finish up a bunch of random things haha. Also worth a mention. I have a ton of Fiero parts. I've made my money on most of them, the rest I just kinda want to dump. So help me with the car or just hangout, I don't care, free pizza, beer and parts . I live near Ann Arbor, Michigan. PM for details! Will post some pics to get you excited.... Or just check out my thread

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

[This message has been edited by IanT720 (edited 04-20-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you were closer, I'd pop over to help. Sorry, but I'm 200+ miles/3.5 hours away.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow sounds like fun. Lets see you are about 2-1/2 hours away. Hey you should contact the Lansing Club also. Have a Fiero Party!
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't be sure yet, but I'd love some practice cutting a hood vent. sunday the 8th is mothers day... so saturday is the better possibility for me if I want to keep my Fiero.
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gen2muchwork:

I can't be sure yet, but I'd love some practice cutting a hood vent. sunday the 8th is mothers day... so saturday is the better possibility for me if I want to keep my Fiero.

I hear that! Lol
My Mom is in Lapeer. I may be there that weekend and if I have time I'll try to be there Saturday. Depends if I go and make the trip.... as well as if you want another guy willing to help but also going to learn. I can turn a wrench and follow directions tho.

Still, it'll all depend on when I get into town, so don't count on me. I'll be a last minute addition if needed.
goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i live about 30-45 minutes away. ill do everything possible to help i am always willing to help a fellow member. with out the help i have received and the knowledge i have found here i probably wouldn't have my fiero still.

Ryan Jones
87gt Fiero
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all are welcome! Like I said, I have lots of parts. If you want to just come buy and take some home. That's fine by me. Most of the stuff I'm willing to give away, but other stuff you can work off ahah

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IanT720

1703 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Added pics of the beast! She is running now, but the cooling system in not finished, nor is the turbo plumbing. Sounds badass though, with the Camshaft. On Youtube search Wicked Turbo Fiero Project. Pt 1, and Part 2. Part 2 you can hear it run. The video is from last summer. I have made more progress since then.

------------------

IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, its this weekend guys! I posted in the Facebook group and should have some guys coming out

------------------

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did things turn out? Pics or it didn't happen.
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turned out great! Had a lot of fun too. I'm happy with what we accomplished. We got the majority of the body bolted down, got the gas door working, I put all the inter-cooler piping back on, and just a bunch of random stuff. Course we spent a lot of time just talking and sharing Fiero stories . That's me by the front of the car....

------------------

luvfierosforever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would have liked to have met you, see the other guys and see your car as well. My son Erik came home sounding like he really enjoyed it.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IanT720:

Turned out great! Had a lot of fun too. I'm happy with what we accomplished. We got the majority of the body bolted down, got the gas door working, I put all the inter-cooler piping back on, and just a bunch of random stuff. Course we spent a lot of time just talking and sharing Fiero stories . That's me by the front of the car....

Great picture. I always get a good feeling when I see what this community can do.

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that car is coming along well. Looks great so far. Any pics of the engine bay ?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock