Started on: 04-19-2016 05:11 PM
Replies: 1 (98 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 04-22-2016 01:38 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club!

If April showers bring May mosquitos, what do mosquitos bring? Zika

April 23 is the 4th Saturday of the month. It should be sunny... So wash the old girl... Then put her in the car and take her to lunch at Pappas BBQ. We will meet around 1100, lunch around noon, and club news and Show-n-Telll after. I hope to have a special guest too, and maybe we can talk Sean into telling us about being Leake Auction temp (***** )... That is if he hasn't forgotten us...

On April 9th we had the Spring Fun Run, it was a very pleasant start and a good turnout. Tom unveiled a new Fiero in a new froggy color and Autumn drove her Fiero for its' first cruise! Rain set in HARD at lunch, and that put a damper on continuing the cruise, but several made the best of it and came back to my place for a grilling supper and drinks. The car museum will be expanding next year and would like to have us back... So this will be done again. Lots of spouses came out too, including a new member named James in a low mile red '88GT.

We have several events on the horizon. The rainout date community church car show of mine is April 30. Sam Pack needs us to show up in force to keep our Fiero class, May 7. Following Saturday is the Cracker Barrel cruise with the Mustang Club (I scheduled early so we would not bake in a parking lot in summer). AAFO Round-Up is the weekend of the 21st (I will be unable to attend, need a deputy to represent us). Regular club meeting on May 28.... And the looming Power Tour in June from 11-18. Join some of us and for part or go the long haul. This 8000 strong hotrod rolling car show will be sure to gather Fiero owners from all over.

See you Sat!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Slick:
Good turn out...

-- blake
------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer? ...............
@NorthTexasFiero , friend us on FB: North Texas Fieros , www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 04-19-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weekend bump!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock