Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FYI: New power window switches being produced for 90-92 camaro just like Fiero almost

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FYI: New power window switches being produced for 90-92 camaro just like Fiero almost by Curtisk1060
Started on: 04-16-2016 11:52 AM
Replies: 0 (260 views)
Last post by: Curtisk1060 on 04-16-2016 11:52 AM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just browsing through my sons Ricks Camaro magazine RicksCamaro.com when I spotted new exact replacement power window switches P/N 33-290535 for $60.39 each. They are used in 1990-92 Camaros and look identical to Fiero power window switches but don't quite mount up the same. It would be great if the Fiero store or Rodney Dickman? could get in touch with whomever manufactures these switches and could get them to also make them for Fieros. Years ago, I used one of these from a junkyard to rebuild one for my 88GT as it is yellow and I wanted the yellow lettering for my car, which is how these new ones are built. The problem is that although the internal switch mechanism is the same, the mounting case and I believe connectors are not quite the same as for the Fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock