Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  If Barbie or Elton John owned a fiero...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
If Barbie or Elton John owned a fiero... by cam-a-lot
Started on: 04-15-2016 07:00 AM
Replies: 23 (644 views)
Last post by: CavScout on 04-21-2016 12:46 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pink interior. If you guys are willing to crowd fund my bail, I am willing to go and torch this thing..

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clas...hNavigationFlag=true
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

If you guys are willing to crowd fund my bail, I am willing to go and torch this thing..

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait - don't torch it yet!! Someone needs to pull out the ultra rare "V4 Iron Duke" out first

Then torch it.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF lol
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 5 year old granddaughter would love it for a backyard play toy.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can of vinyl spray door Skins and head liner and your a bidder. Pretty cheap fix if put up to challenge.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you replace the interior, and the motor, then fix all the scratches in the body, you'd have something to build on. I thought pimp-mobiles had more seats and lots of gold stuff.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the Barbie edition would be painted Pink on the outside I don't know this Screams RuPaul Edition to me.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

If you replace the interior, and the motor, then fix all the scratches in the body, you'd have something to build on. I thought pimp-mobiles had more seats and lots of gold stuff.

Well... The gauge and shift surrounds are painted gold /shrug. Maybe the HVAC/Radio surround to? Can't see that one in the pics.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$2000 Canadian? (~$1561us) for a car w/ major problems and unknown engine and trans because hasn't run in 2+ years?
Plus said "Was going to put a brake kit on it" likely means brakes are junk or have big problems.

good luck w/ that plan. Most junkyards won't even give scrape price for that.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On second thought, black cars with red interiors (carmine, a GM 80's option among f-bodies) is attractive. At least I think so. I own a trans am and have a spare set of coveted GTA door panels in this very color. Made for one year only, 1987. I fully intend to own a black trans am with this color interior (my current trans am is white with a black interior). Pink, not so much. Trouble is, I am not aware of ANY interior paint intended to match this very particular shade of red. Anyway, this car could yet be tastefully restored and updated to appeal to many. Thanks for posting the find, it's always nice to see a different perspective for Fieros!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That has 24 hours of lemons... WIN all over it..
Why burn it when you can thrash it and have fun..
2000.oo is wishful thinking.. I bet the first one there with 300 in cash will roll it on a trailer
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dunno, I'm kind of digging the headliner material... although grey might be a better match for the interior of my Formula.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fifty dollah, Love you long time.
Same, same, G.I.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Fifty dollah, Love you long time.
Same, same, G.I.

I don't think this could ever have a "happy ending"!!!!

Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's like a pimp and a bootleg copy of Fast and the Furious exploded in there.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I dunno, I'm kind of digging the headliner material... although grey might be a better match for the interior of my Formula.

looks like tie dye..
I like the pattern.. not the color...
most likely this was some dad that was into cars giving his little girl what she wanted..
not my taste but ..
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think these leather pants would go well with this car.

They were on eBay at one time. Here's the post.

You are bidding on a mistake.
We all make mistakes. We date the wrong people for too long. We chew gum with our mouths open. We say inappropriate things in front of the wrong people.
And we buy leather pants.
I can explain these pants and why they are in my possession. I bought them many, many years ago under the spell of a woman whom I believed to have taste. She suggested I try them on. I did. She said they looked good. I wanted to have a relationship of sorts with her. I’m stupid and prone to impulsive decisions. I bought the pants.
The relationship, probably for better, never materialized. The girl, whose name I can’t even recall, is a distant memory. I think she was short.
Ultimately the pants were placed in the closet where they have remained, unworn, for nearly a decade. I would like to emphasize that: Aside from trying these pants on, they have never, ever been worn. In public or private.
I have not worn these leather pants for the following reasons:
I am not a member of Queen.
I do not like motorcycles.
I am not Rod Stewart.
I am not French.
I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.
These were not cheap leather pants. They are Donna Karan leather pants. They’re for men. Brave men, I would think. Perhaps tattooed, pierced men. In fact, I’ll go so far as to say you either have to be very tough, very gay, or very famous to wear these pants and get away with it.
Again, they’re men’s pants, but they’d probably look great on the right lady. Ladies can get away with leather pants much more often than men can. It’s a sad fact that men who own leather pants will have to come to terms with.
They are size 34×34. I am no longer size 34×34, so even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants. These pants are destined for someone else. For reasons unknown – perhaps to keep my options open, in case I wanted to become a pirate – I shuffled these unworn pants from house to house, closet to closet. Alas, it is now time to part ways so that I may use the extra room for any rhinestone-studded jeans I may purchase in the future.
These pants are in excellent condition. They were never taken on pirate expeditions. They weren’t worn onstage. They didn’t straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley. They just hung there, sad and ignored, for a few presidencies.
Someone, somewhere, will look great in these pants. I’m hoping that someone is you, or that you can be suckered into buying them by a girl you’re trying to bed.
Please buy these leather pants.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think saw the same seat this weekend...
Red version of same seat by a off brand never heard of. Looked Very cheap and driving a long time will hurt most people.
I didn't take pictures.

I'd didn't even count the interior in my post... Car with unknown engine/trans and brakes are enough to scrape the car. Many may buy but not at $2000. More like $100 because towing cost money. Even own a trailer, towing eats money for gas, tolls, etc.

My 86 Parts car has bad body mod's but had decent tires w/ nice 15" allow wheels, Was drive-able too so bought it.
I still have it but can't drive stick for heath reasons so sold the duke and trans and used allot of parts for my 87.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could see this interior inside a PIMPED out Quicksilver!
PFF
System Bot
Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Satine-Fire Red Crushed Velevetine Faux Fro Rabbitoe" pretty much says it all.......
WhiteLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLightningSend a Private Message to WhiteLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the bright side if you got sick in the car & threw up pepto-bismol everywhere, nobody would never even know.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lunatic:

I think these leather pants would go well with this car.

They were on eBay at one time. Here's the post.

You are bidding on a mistake.
We all make mistakes. We date the wrong people for too long. We chew gum with our mouths open. We say inappropriate things in front of the wrong people.
And we buy leather pants.
I can explain these pants and why they are in my possession. I bought them many, many years ago under the spell of a woman whom I believed to have taste. She suggested I try them on. I did. She said they looked good. I wanted to have a relationship of sorts with her. I’m stupid and prone to impulsive decisions. I bought the pants.
The relationship, probably for better, never materialized. The girl, whose name I can’t even recall, is a distant memory. I think she was short.
Ultimately the pants were placed in the closet where they have remained, unworn, for nearly a decade. I would like to emphasize that: Aside from trying these pants on, they have never, ever been worn. In public or private.
I have not worn these leather pants for the following reasons:
I am not a member of Queen.
I do not like motorcycles.
I am not Rod Stewart.
I am not French.
I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.
These were not cheap leather pants. They are Donna Karan leather pants. They’re for men. Brave men, I would think. Perhaps tattooed, pierced men. In fact, I’ll go so far as to say you either have to be very tough, very gay, or very famous to wear these pants and get away with it.
Again, they’re men’s pants, but they’d probably look great on the right lady. Ladies can get away with leather pants much more often than men can. It’s a sad fact that men who own leather pants will have to come to terms with.
They are size 34×34. I am no longer size 34×34, so even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants. These pants are destined for someone else. For reasons unknown – perhaps to keep my options open, in case I wanted to become a pirate – I shuffled these unworn pants from house to house, closet to closet. Alas, it is now time to part ways so that I may use the extra room for any rhinestone-studded jeans I may purchase in the future.
These pants are in excellent condition. They were never taken on pirate expeditions. They weren’t worn onstage. They didn’t straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley. They just hung there, sad and ignored, for a few presidencies.
Someone, somewhere, will look great in these pants. I’m hoping that someone is you, or that you can be suckered into buying them by a girl you’re trying to bed.
Please buy these leather pants.

I normally wouldn't quote the entirety of such a long post... but that sir was classic! I was going to narrow it down a bit, perhaps just to the line about expensive sports cars, but that'd do the ad no justice.

I hope the pants found a good home, and that maybe they're looking to buy this Fiero as well.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock