Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My car is xx years old and I've owned it for xx years... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My car is xx years old and I've owned it for xx years... by fierosound
Started on: 04-14-2016 11:13 AM
Replies: 44 (677 views)
Last post by: mafv8 on 04-20-2016 06:22 PM
85pontiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Happy birthday (sometime this month).

Thanks! It's the 28th.
IP: Logged
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86 GT, 30 years young. Owned for 11 years.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

My '87 SE is 29 years old, and I've owned it for 18 of that. I'm its third owner.

I also have to admit I've only owned 2 Fieros.

I've owned 19 different Fieros, some were Coupes, most were Formulas, a few were GTs.
All were 88s. Some got coversions, some ended up sacrificing themselves so that others could live on.
I kept some longer that others, the ones I kept all got some drive train conversion or another.

I've had 2.5 Dukes converted to 2.8 V6s, when that wasn't enough, I went to larger V6s or to DOHC V6s and then to V8s but, I've finally settled on the one that I enjoyed the most and that's a 88 Formula with a 3800SC with a 5 speed. More fun than most folks can handle with their pants on or off.

Though, I have considered FieroGuru's LS4 swap. But, I'm think'n that's money I don't have to spend............ Retirement Sucks when you have dreams!!!!!!!!!
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-20-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2016 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Indy is 32 and I've owned it since 2011 (I think) no idea on how many owners, and it's my first .
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 84 is 32 years old its my first and have owned it for 15 years

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave