Fiero T Top by Backtothe80s
Started on: 03-28-2016 09:58 AM
Replies: 4 (321 views)
Last post by: Backtothe80s on 03-31-2016 12:11 AM
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello new to the forum and first post. I purchased a 88 GT T Top and I verified with the T Top registry and found out what number it was out of 1252 T Tops. My question is where can I find out what number it is out of the 614 GT's produced? I tried emailing the two contacts given when I registered in the T Top registry but they don't seem to be valid emails? Any help in directing me to the right person would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!
I would think the VIN would help you identify which it is.
You might then need the VINs of all the other 88 GT T-Top cars to find out where in line yours is.
Maybe there is a list.
I know there is an 88 Fiero registry / database.

related:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020825-1-015761.html
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for welcoming me and for directing me to the right spot. I have sent an email and I'm just awaiting a response.

Thanks again
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning, I'm the guy you are searching for. I don't come much to the forum (maybe once a month) and respond or check my private messages.
Here's my email: podziemj@matc.edu I think you will be very happy with the information I can provide you with once I know your vin#
Talk to you soon.
-John
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say thank you to John. John was able to answer my question and more!! Thanks again

[This message has been edited by Backtothe80s (edited 03-31-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock